Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferable Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I can't stress enough how much a lot of us need this feature added to the game. I have a lot of houses that I sort of collect cause I love housing and I have switched between wizards on what's my favorite over the past few years and I always put my castles on my favorite at the time I get them. This is how my wizards are right now.

Ice- Massive Fantasy Palace, Winter Wind Tower, Amber Estate, Wooden Cottage

Inactive Fire- Sun Palace, Sultans Palace, Storm House

I also have a new fire, a life, a myth, and a death that all have no houses. I am still moving around on my wizards and don't feel comfortable not having the option to transfer houses considering some of these houses you cant even get anymore. This also poses another problem because I want to keep my 3 houses on my inactive fire but I don't use it and it is just taking up space so that I cannot make a storm or balance wizard.

Please add transferable houses.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Yeah I get annoyed by that too... I love collecting them and I think there shouldn't be a limit. I have enough money to buy another one, but I can't because you can't trade the homes and I don't usually have enough money on my other character to buy one on them. They really need to fix it.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
From our (the customer's) point of view that's a sound idea. From KingsIsle's (the business) point of view that's a terrible idea as they'd be cutting off a revenue stream. It's in their best interest to force you to buy new castles for each Wizard. Now if they sold a Castle Transfer Potion in the Crown Shop that'd be a different story, but it would have to be fairly costly. Probably not going to happen.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
valdushawkflame on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
From our (the customer's) point of view that's a sound idea. From KingsIsle's (the business) point of view that's a terrible idea as they'd be cutting off a revenue stream. It's in their best interest to force you to buy new castles for each Wizard. Now if they sold a Castle Transfer Potion in the Crown Shop that'd be a different story, but it would have to be fairly costly. Probably not going to happen.
I agree and think that the transferable castles thing is a great idea and I would definitely be willing to buy it just like any other potion but I also think that if they don't make transferable houses exist whether it be from a potion or just putting it in your shared bank it would be a real downer for a lot of us with expired houses that won't be coming back or only come back for a short period.