Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training points

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I'm a level 79 storm wizard. I've been going through out the whole spiral doing every quest that I know of to get as many extra training points as I can. Right now I have 10 training points. I don't have a lot of health and when I need health from my pixie I sure don't get any from it. I thought I would go and get satyr for more help with health. When I got to the life school I saw it would take seven of my training points just to get satyr. I would have to spend six points on spells I won't even use for one spell I would use a lot, and I don't want to use treasure cards all the time.
my suggestion is this, after everyone reaches a certain level they can go back to Ravenwood and pick the spell they want without having to use all there training points to get a new spell in the same school. I would only have to get satyr if that is what I wanted instead of all the other spells also. The level probably should be about this high, it would give people something to look forward to. Everyone looks forward to level 100 and Darkmoor. Why not look forward to getting to a level to get the spell you actually want.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just to let you know, Storm gets it's own spell Healing Current, at level 75 in Avalon. The spell heals 100, 400 or 1000 health points for three pips.

A very good spell for Diviner, especially if you invest in critical and have solid incoming boost, you'll find that even the 100 rating can do much.

Also, to add, with storm getting it's own heal, training up to Satyr is completely optional.
And also, it would be terribly unfair if we could pick and choose the spells we can learn from off school trainers.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I think that if they're gonna make it so training point buybacks cost crowns, players should be able to keep the spells they spent their old training points on, or just make training point buybacks cost gold instead. wizard 101 is a wonderful game that has spent years making me super happy , and this will be a good way to make it even better