Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am needing to retrain my points. The thing is, I am not willing to pay like ten dollars (or is it five? anyway,) to do so. I feel that is way to much to pay for taht. In fact, i think that mambers should be able to pay like thirty or forty thousand gold to retrain. If they even lowered the cost to a thousand crowns, i may buy it. 4,500 crowns is way too much to pay for that, if you ask me. Anyone else agree? It needs to be less crowns, or even a high gold cost.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Resetting your character is major and should come with stiff cost.

However, I think it would be good to have 1 free reset since when a wizard first starts, players are not familiar with the spells. Perhaps also provide 1 free reset when new spells are added to the game as this changes game mechanics and players would have built their characters differently.

Perhaps KI should take away the money limits and set crown goods at a 1000 gold to 1 crown ratio (the cost to buy the gold with crows). It would take a rediculous ammount of gold, but it is a longer option to obtain the goal. After all, crown goods are short cuts.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Yea, maybe we could even choose spells to get rid of, but they have to be the latest one you got in a school, like you could not have helephant and get rid of sunbird, without getting rid of everything else in between, including helephant. 1000 to 1 is a bit outragous. THat means i would have to spend 4,900,000 gold to get back all my training points. I think it should be like the houses. 10,000 crowns, 100,000 gold. 4,900 crowns, 49,000 gold. The free resets? GREAT idea, and having one when new spells come out is also a great idea. KI should use some of these. Maybe only members get the reset or the gold cost.