Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading reagents?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
It's been brought up a lot between people in the game itself that what if, we could trade reagents with our friends? There could be rules, too. Like, you can only trade reagents once every couple hours and you can only trade with the same person once a day. Why do I suggest this? Because crafting has become too hard and tedious and many wizards wish they could give reagents to their friends because they have an abundance of them. Because of the difficulty of finding some reagents (e.g. amber, amber dust, agave nectar, even fossils and stone blocks) has taken away the fun of crafting. Crafting is supposed to be fun right? So I'm just proposing a way to make crafting easier and take away some of the desperation. Some people may want to be able to craft gear for their wizard but can't because they are still stuck with the spirit drums or the eagle war shield so this may facilitate the ability to get some of the reagents, through their friends. (Also as a last minute thought, make the transmute for Agave nectar available for Legendary Artisans. I mean like, really? Having it only for Transcendent Artisans isn't fair in my opinion.)

Administrator
We have answered this question from you in the past. Our answer has not changed.

The trade of items other than non-enchanted Treasure Cards will NOT be a part of Wizard101.

We feel that an economy of item trading is not appropriate for our game. KingsIsle Entertainment has developed Wizard101 to be an exciting and fun online experience for people of all ages. We believe that an important part of delivering online entertainment is to provide a safe environment for all players, and that’s a responsibility we take seriously. Introducing an in-game item trading economy does not fit with our values and vision for Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Try visiting the bazaar, click the "more options" arrow at the top a few times.

BAM! buyable reagents.

Note: not every reagent is here (there are some that can't be auctioned) and for the rarer ones, they sell faster than fast. Good luck wizard!!