Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tradeable bundle houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Dear KI, I think it would be a nice idea to make the bundle houses ( and the midnight sun pagoda ) tradable, because some people put bundle houses on chararacters they didn't want to put them on by mistake

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
tradeable houses doesnt seem a possibility with wizard101. it has been something that has been wanted since the dawn of houses. seems the best KI can do is offer even crown houses with a gold option. I am not too sure why other than houses are basically skins on your dorms and therefore tied to the character. And i am happy to stand to be corrected, but doubt i will and am very certain from past posts on the matter that basically it cant be done. even houses on the cards are kind of a gift when ya consider the other stuff bundled with it. Sad but cant be helped.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
DarkFire0548 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Dear KI, I think it would be a nice idea to make the bundle houses ( and the midnight sun pagoda ) tradable, because some people put bundle houses on chararacters they didn't want to put them on by mistake
I read somewhere else that it was because people would put non transferable items in the house, then trade the house so that the non transfer item would transfer with it. But I don't know if that was ever the case. If it was, then why make new people suffer? Just today, I got the majestic bundle, and sure enough, in my excitement I wound up putting the castle on my balance wizard when I wanted to save it for my myth. I mean, at least make it to where you can't trade the house if there are items IN the house. I've heard of people who have traded one pet, such as their very own class pet, i.e. a wraith, and put it in the shared bank for a different wizard? Why not something as simple as a house? KI, please don't take this as a demand or anything. Just make it to where you can't trade a house if you have stuff in the house. I can't afford another majestic bundle to give the castle to my myth character. It was only by the fact it was my birthday I got THIS one.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
AngusLotusthief on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
I read somewhere else that it was because people would put non transferable items in the house, then trade the house so that the non transfer item would transfer with it. But I don't know if that was ever the case. If it was, then why make new people suffer? Just today, I got the majestic bundle, and sure enough, in my excitement I wound up putting the castle on my balance wizard when I wanted to save it for my myth. I mean, at least make it to where you can't trade the house if there are items IN the house. I've heard of people who have traded one pet, such as their very own class pet, i.e. a wraith, and put it in the shared bank for a different wizard? Why not something as simple as a house? KI, please don't take this as a demand or anything. Just make it to where you can't trade a house if you have stuff in the house. I can't afford another majestic bundle to give the castle to my myth character. It was only by the fact it was my birthday I got THIS one.
i agree