Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Shield

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Hello. I think that the Tower Shield spell should be changed. The Tower Shield is overrated, and not super useful. I know that it is good, and many people want it, but I think it could be increased. In my opinion, Tower Shield should be increased to 60 or 70%. I mean, in Celestia, there are many ice monsters and bosses. They use a tower, and I can still hit over 2000 with a Centaur, and up to 5000 with a critical and the right blades. And in PvP, people say that Tower Shield is the ultimate defense against Balance, but I hase seen Judgement go over 7000 damage, and have heard that it could hit way higher, possibly 9000-10 000. With a Tower, those numbers are still enough to kill, or if not, seriously cause some major damage leaving the opponent scrambleing for a Pixie while the Sorcerer can kill them with a critical Spec. Blast. So, I think that this spell could be raised up to maybe 65%, because I dont think I would waste five training points getting something that can easily be hit through and still kill. Anyway, KI consider this please.

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
i think tower shields are great the way they are tower shields are for ice but you can get it from making it your second school ice has 34% resist and 4000 health so they can do fine with a big judgement a 50% tower and a 30% one and resist can save them from a high hitting judgement.