Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Many Quests, Not Enough Space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2013
Here you are, a high level wizard questing through the worlds of Wizard101. To get through the talking fast, you spam space, or the click button on your mouse to be done.

You are full of quests that you don't need to do, and you know you will not.

You're in Empyrea, and you have quests from Krokotopia, and above! None of them you need to do.

Thankfully, KI added stars so that you may know which are main quests. Unfortunately though, the insurmountable amount of side quests may make someone with OCD or just wants their quest log to look good go crazy.

I have accidently done this many times, spamming space and pressing it before I realize it's the Accept and Decline of a side quest. I accept the quest, on complete accident.

I have so many side quests, and I want to keep the quest I only want to do. Incase I have any side quests I genuinely want to do, or need to do for something I'm working on. This lack of organization tool is needed: An Abandoned Quest option.

We cannot remove main quests, but we can do side quests. That would make our gaming so much easier to navigate, and feel smoother.

Please comment below if you agree, or any opinions you may have.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I've said this a few times over the years and I still agree that a way to remove side quests should be allowed. The quest should no longer be accessible as a consequence, but you wouldn't have it in your book. Maybe there would be a cooldown or additional cost. like having to find who gave you the quest to remove it, but I'd rather be free of all these side quests than have them continue to build up!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
Honestly this should've been a feature after Beta! still surprised they haven't done this after all these years even. This idea is something majority of people want if not all people.

To add onto this idea, We should also have a feature to Lock Quest we want to keep. This keeps us from Abandoning a quest we might want or need for something.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
This has been talked about on here so many times yet Kingsisle never adds it. I really want to see an "Abandon Quest" option. All of these quests make it really difficult to sort through which ones I want to do.

I saw one time someone posted that they wanted to see the quest log sorted by world through tabs you can click on. That could work too.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I agree but I do think there should be a badge if you do all the quest in 1 world at least or an armor set as a way to congrats you for finishing the world they made