Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Toggle mobs in completed worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
An idea that formed recently, and I haven't seen anyone else bring it up: The ability to toggle (or pacify?) mobs in a completed world—in terms of story line. If you complete the story in that particular world, an option (perhaps in its own tab in settings) would appear which would allow you to "pacify" or toggle off the mobs in the world. I say pacify because if you don't have the angry folks running around anywhere the world would be pretty empty. The only exemption I would make is Wizard City, where you could replace the mobs in the street schools with npc students that are in their place. It would add a lot to the city and seem like you actually saved it from the undead. This could also make it look better if they decide to add housing to school streets, so you don't have to avoid mobs when you leave your house. Essentially— the mobs are still there but they will not attack you if you go near them.

I also posted this on the pirate forums as that seems to be picking up again.
Thoughts?

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
I have a bit of a similar idea to have a sort of dads or moms house. So basically for each world you have you can choose to have you moms and dads house in a certain building in that world that is not occupied for a quest, like the building on the roadside of wizard city or something. There should be the ability to change your house when you unlock new worlds. I was thinking of having each house having it own number like a hotel room or a house address. When you choose your house its door becomes yellow(like when there is a building with the ability to come inside it ) and there could be a mom and dad NPC in the house. Also you could add just more houses that are available to walk in and just have random NPCs in it. I don't think this should cost any money and should just be free.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Feb 3, 2021 wrote:
I have a bit of a similar idea to have a sort of dads or moms house. So basically for each world you have you can choose to have you moms and dads house in a certain building in that world that is not occupied for a quest, like the building on the roadside of wizard city or something. There should be the ability to change your house when you unlock new worlds. I was thinking of having each house having it own number like a hotel room or a house address. When you choose your house its door becomes yellow(like when there is a building with the ability to come inside it ) and there could be a mom and dad NPC in the house. Also you could add just more houses that are available to walk in and just have random NPCs in it. I don't think this should cost any money and should just be free.
Any opinions on this?