Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Toggle Full Animation On/Off

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
There's been so many complaints about AoEs taking too long to animate, so how about this: KI adds an option to make your AoE spells hit each target individually or all at once. This shouldn't be allowed to be changed mid-way through battle, and should probably be automatically set to all at once. Also, here's my ideas for the way other enemies would work:

In a fight with 1 player, the enemies follow that setting.
In a fight with 2 players, if 2 players have the same setting, the enemies follow that setting. If not, then it should either be randomly selected/set to full/set to short. I'm not sure.
In a fight with 3 players, if 2 or 3 players have the same setting, the enemies follow that setting.
In a fight with 4 players, if 3 or 4 players have the same setting, the enemies follow that setting. If not, again I'm unsure.

What do you think of my idea? Should this toggle feature be added? Should there be a Neutral Off and Neutral On for when the decision is evenly split in team combat? How do you think it should work in PvP with up to 8 players in one fight? What would you do for these uncertain decisions.