Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To add to an update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Hi Wizards and Creators,
I was thinking if we could add 2 quest lines. What I mean by 2 quest lines is that when you ask the questions like what is your favorite hobby you should add do you like to be good or evil. The 2 quest lines are the one we have right now and then the second one would be instead of following Ambrose they follow Malistaire. And if you are questioning, but Malistaire dies it he wouldn't die in their quest line. What they are doing is the evil wizards will work for Malistaire and good ones will work for Ambrose. Also did does everyone remember the schools in wysteria? Those are the schools the evil ones will be using. They will name that world something else and eventually both quest lines will meet up in random spots like dragonspyre and other places and they are able to duel each other and since they don't know each other's schools they can't resist and they can only go into the other quest line world if they defeat a wizard from the other side. And you know how is unicorn way you have to defeat lost souls? Well in the other quest line you will work for the lost souls and defeat guards. And that will go for all of them and we will get to name the worlds like
1 Sorcer city
2 Madertopia
3 Deathlybone
And you get the point. Also the pets will do new spells.
I feel like if we can make this update we can get more wizards to play this game.

And we should make a way for sorcerers and wizards to go into the others world. I was thinking we should have neutral grounds like dragonspyre and Zafaria and other worlds, then if they meet each other they both carry keys that allow them into their dimension. If they lose they can stay in their dimension and if they win they can go in the other dimension and get stuff from the other and do their quest line too. I feel like this would be the best and the biggest update yet!

Dakota Jadethief
Level 76

Survivor
Jul 03, 2013
I think that is a good idea to add this update because I think more wizards would come also because of the to sides and how you can do to quests.
Another thing to add to that update would be that the max lvl you can get to is lvl 240 because like you said if they win they can do the other dimensions quests, but that would have to be later.
I do think this is going to be the best update yet! I really hope they do the update. This would be so cool. I wonder if they do this update what new pets they would put in and mounts. I think it is a good idea to use the wystera schools for the evil side. Don't you think we should take out death from the good side. I do hope the do this.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
An alternate story line would be cool, but they would essentially be making a whole new game, it would take a massive amount of work to make all of these new worlds, spells, pets and mechanicstaking up time that KingsIsle just doesn't have. If something like this were to happen, it would take a long, long time for it to come out.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I understand what you are saying and it would take time, but they could take baby steps like they did with the good side and also they could add different pets at different times.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
This feels unnecessary as the Wizard101 team would have to go back and essentially remake the game that has been in development for almost a decade. Even if they took baby steps, it would likely be an extremely long time until it would be finished.

I think the best choice to get more people to play right now is for Kingsisle to continue doing what they're doing and grow the game, as well as the fanbase.