Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Titles for over level 100

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
10
Since we know that khrysalis part 2 will bring us to level 100, and a third story arc will hopefully take us higher, I thought what would be any more possible titles. Levels 90-99 would be promethean, keeping the same pattern, but promethean is really the best that you can get. Promethean means god and the best hero to ever live, so coming up with new titles would be hard, any suggestions?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
30
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
Pancake3112001 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Since we know that khrysalis part 2 will bring us to level 100, and a third story arc will hopefully take us higher, I thought what would be any more possible titles. Levels 90-99 would be promethean, keeping the same pattern, but promethean is really the best that you can get. Promethean means god and the best hero to ever live, so coming up with new titles would be hard, any suggestions?
Archaic (ancient)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Promethean doesn't mean god, more like ingenious, clever and original. It is hard to come up with anything higher though. Centenarian is a bit obvious for 100. Beatific, Saintly, Angelic, Seraphic, Divine might be going a bit far but could continue a progression.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
seethe42 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Promethean doesn't mean god, more like ingenious, clever and original. It is hard to come up with anything higher though. Centenarian is a bit obvious for 100. Beatific, Saintly, Angelic, Seraphic, Divine might be going a bit far but could continue a progression.
Promethean is derived from the name of the titan that stole fire from the gods to give to humans: Prometheus. Promethean means god-like, not ingenious, clever & original. Maybe, since Promethean is derived from Greeks, maybe we could derive a rank from the roman army: Centurion.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Promethean is derived from the name of the titan that stole fire from the gods to give to humans: Prometheus. Promethean means god-like, not ingenious, clever & original. Maybe, since Promethean is derived from Greeks, maybe we could derive a rank from the roman army: Centurion.
I know who Prometheus was, and he wasn't a god. He stole the knowledge of fire from the gods and gave it man. It doesn't mean god or god-like, go look it up. Here I will for you:

adj.
1. Greek Mythology Relating to or suggestive of Prometheus.
2. Boldly creative; defiantly original.

n.
One who is boldy creative or defiantly original in behavior or actions.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
94
I'm suggesting these titles.

Transmundane
Empyrean
Seraphic

These are all synonyms from transcendent (level 70).

I personally like Empyrean because it sounds good. What do you think?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
2
seethe42 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Promethean doesn't mean god, more like ingenious, clever and original. It is hard to come up with anything higher though. Centenarian is a bit obvious for 100. Beatific, Saintly, Angelic, Seraphic, Divine might be going a bit far but could continue a progression.
i really like them names there not bad but i do believe the new tag should go ALONG WITH the new world O:< something clever COOL and creative but it'd be hard to choose one...

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
seethe42 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I know who Prometheus was, and he wasn't a god. He stole the knowledge of fire from the gods and gave it man. It doesn't mean god or god-like, go look it up. Here I will for you:

adj.
1. Greek Mythology Relating to or suggestive of Prometheus.
2. Boldly creative; defiantly original.

n.
One who is boldy creative or defiantly original in behavior or actions.
I never said Prometheus was a god, I said 'Promethean is derived from the titan who stole fire from the gods'. And I said it meant god-like because we're obviously looking at different dictionaries, and in mine, it does mention being creative, because if you're the titan of forethought, you're going to be creative.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
760
i like the title archmage can you please make these badges like the rest of them where after you get it you can use it even if you get 10 levels higher?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
15
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
After a certain point, your title should be "(school) P.h.D"

Haley MooonHeart, Thaumagture P.h.D

Historian
May 06, 2009
633
JStormCatcher on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I'm suggesting these titles.

Transmundane
Empyrean
Seraphic

These are all synonyms from transcendent (level 70).

I personally like Empyrean because it sounds good. What do you think?
I do like Empyrean however that means:
1.) empyreal- of the skies; celestial
2.) The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure fire or light

and I'm not sure if that would be fitting. I do like it, but it's iffy. I guess with all the celestia allusions, it might work.

I, personally, believe Mage would be the most fitting. Throughout Khrysalis we've heard the worlds "mage" being thrown around here and there. I think Mage is a good step up from when we were "Archmage" in Avalon. But who knows what we'll be?

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
69
Pancake3112001 on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Since we know that khrysalis part 2 will bring us to level 100, and a third story arc will hopefully take us higher, I thought what would be any more possible titles. Levels 90-99 would be promethean, keeping the same pattern, but promethean is really the best that you can get. Promethean means god and the best hero to ever live, so coming up with new titles would be hard, any suggestions?
Universal, Ultimate, almighty, Alpha, omega, spiral connecter, well that last one could be a badge.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I do like Empyrean however that means:
1.) empyreal- of the skies; celestial
2.) The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure fire or light

and I'm not sure if that would be fitting. I do like it, but it's iffy. I guess with all the celestia allusions, it might work.

I, personally, believe Mage would be the most fitting. Throughout Khrysalis we've heard the worlds "mage" being thrown around here and there. I think Mage is a good step up from when we were "Archmage" in Avalon. But who knows what we'll be?
Archmage means first mage. Therefore, Archmage is better than mage because we are the number 1 mage.

Historian
May 06, 2009
633
Has anyone considered the word "Supreme" as a possible title?

Supreme Diviner
Supreme Necromancer
Supreme Sorcerer
Supreme Theurgist
Supreme Thaumaturge
Supreme Pyromancer
Supreme Conjurer

Has a nice ring to it in my opinion

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
119
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I never said Prometheus was a god, I said 'Promethean is derived from the titan who stole fire from the gods'. And I said it meant god-like because we're obviously looking at different dictionaries, and in mine, it does mention being creative, because if you're the titan of forethought, you're going to be creative.
Just to clear everything up:
Promeatheus was a titan in Greek mythology, who took pity on mortals when gods were hoarding the fire. So he took the fire and gave to the mortals. As punishment he was chained to a rock to have his liver pecked out by birds forever. The titans were the parents of the gods who overthrew them. It's just a story someone made up and it's not worth arguing about.

When you type in the word 'promethean' to any online dictionary, one of the definitions is creative.

As for names I would pick something like beginner because, you're beginning a new age.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
486
Godly, Saintly, Powerful, Emperor, Alpha, Boss.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
9
I think the game should just keep adding quests and worlds and levels so no one gets bored

Historian
May 06, 2009
633
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Archmage means first mage. Therefore, Archmage is better than mage because we are the number 1 mage.
Ah, ok. Oh, well then. Thanks for the info.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
25
Alexander Winterme... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
epic duelist
so agree

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
39
seethe42 on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
I know who Prometheus was, and he wasn't a god. He stole the knowledge of fire from the gods and gave it man. It doesn't mean god or god-like, go look it up. Here I will for you:

adj.
1. Greek Mythology Relating to or suggestive of Prometheus.
2. Boldly creative; defiantly original.

n.
One who is boldy creative or defiantly original in behavior or actions.
Yeah Prometheus wasnt a god, he was a titan. And he didnt steal the knowledge of fire he stole fire and gave it to man.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
39
Maybe Graduate would be a good title

Graduate(whatever school you are)

Wolf LifeShard

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
361
I personally think Graduate would be a good title for the level we graduate from Ravenwood. I think we might graduate from Ravenwood after we beat Morganthe. Eh, why not Olympian [school of wizard]
Olympian Diviner
Olympian Pyromancer
Olympian Thaumaturge
Olympian Sorcerer
Olympian Necromancer
Olympian Theurgist
Olympian Conjurer

Or Immortal [school of wizard]?

-Nick
"If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Yeah Prometheus wasnt a god, he was a titan. And he didnt steal the knowledge of fire he stole fire and gave it to man.
Technically he returned it to man, he didn't give it. Zeus took the knowledge of fire away from humans because of a prank played on him by Prometheus, so Prometheus stole it back and gave it to humans. Giving someone fire without knowledge of what it is and how to make it would be pointless. If I gave you a torch, would it do much good once it burned out?

1