Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

time until harvest spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
well, in my last post, "Garden Storm Spell" i said i was thinking of a spell to lower the time until harvest countdown but i ran out of time so i had to end the post. what this spell means is that when you cast it on your plant, it will be ready to harvest.

Spell: Harvest flash
Energy: half
Rank: any: none (recieve from quick quest. dont have time to put quest in post.)
Effect: make plant ready to harvest. (one plant at a time. as long as your energy can evenly be cut in half, you can use it.)
Animation: your plant is engulped in a white light that completely covers it. the light will pop out all at once in shards of light and fade. remaining will be half your energy and a dancing ready to harvest plant. (this spell can only be used once every 24 hours per plant and all needs and pests must be met or the spell will not work.

I hope you like my idea. i think it will make gardening stay fun even for the grandmaster gardener. post your comments below!