Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time Spells The sequel!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
ok hope you read my last post because there are more spells (by the way the time blade is 25% for all astro schools) so lets get started!

Sands Of Time 4 pips- a portal comes out in front of you sands of time comes out points hid sword at the enemy that shoots a white beam and then he flys off doing 350-390 damage.

Astro Blast (time only)- ether a yellow beam hits the enemy (sun beam) For a whoping 520 damage! or a dark Blue beam does a slim 445 damage (star beam) and for a big 630 damage a dark blue beam hits the opponent!!!(moon beam)

Astro Beast 5 pips- A hydra comes out only it is yellow grey and dark blue doing the regular hydra attack (don't have a hydra card)

Flux Capasitor 6 pips- you see waraw(in my other post) makeing some golden try angle that has a golden dot at each corner thats a flux capasitor it magicly floats into the battle feild and shoots a golden beam the enemy for 655- 690 damage!!! :D :D :D

Portal through time 7 pips- Not only does it do 900-965 damage by sucking in 2 enemys it makes them use the last card they used 3 times in a row!!! perfect if they have high pip number!

Blast Of Ages- You see a vision of ambroses dad the person who battled malistares dad when he broke the first world leaving ambroses dad then he summoned bartelbe and the great raven to help then he dissapered. you see a vision of ambrose next to the other vision and then you see a vision of ambroses son who became head master whan ambrose got summoned from his father in the unknown world. that vision of ambroses son is next to the vison of the present ambrose. past ambrose shoots a brown beam present ambrose shoots a light blue beam and future ambrose shoots a silver beam that all together does 1000-1125 damage!!! maybe the most powerful spell of all! but it's 8 pips!!!

and thats about it!!! Blaze FireSpear Go Pet-a-thon (another clue for snacks if you saw my reply for your lucky if you read this it's a good thing to read!!!)