Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I've been posting my ideas for a "School of Time" on social media for a while. I just thought that I should share my ideas in as many places as I can. This first post contains the level 1 Time spell and initial lore for the school. After the level 42 spell every spell has a little lore story attached to it. Each spell has its own artwork(but I can't post pictures here) I'll leave a link to the card image incase you're curious.
So to start things off we have Wingbeat.
Wingbeat
School: Time Pips: 1 Type: Damage Target: Single Acuracy: 85% Effect: 67-108 Time damage to one enemy
link to card image: preview.redd.it/au8c2hdgg2u61.png?width=126&format=png&auto=webp&s=01cef1a3cade6d2bde0203c69d9b63033d5ee8d5
Since there isn't more to say about this spell so I'll just drop some lore:
Jasmine Sundial is a qhat hailing from the world of Mirage. Wishing to learn magic, Jasmine traveled to Wizard City to study at Ravenwood Academy. She enrolled into the Balance School as the other six options were.. never mind. Eventually, the young qhat got to visit Krokotopia and train under Professor Alhazred himself, but just like with the other schools, Balance too lost its appeal. The next day Jasmine dropped out of Ravenwood. Feeling sad and disappointed she moved back home to Mirage to doodle frowny faces in the sand. Not even her younger brother's usual antics could cheer her up.
"My parents were right. A House Qhat isn't to meant be a wizard."
Then she saw some qhats step into a teleporter. Jasmine's eyes widen. "The Chronoverge. Why didn't I think of it sooner? I should become a Chronomancer!"
Unfortunately, Jasmine grew tired of this as well. The Chronomancers only watch and protect the flow of time. They don't experiment, play with, nor try to manipulate it. Everything seemed to be against her.
"Are you sure about that? "
Jasmine looked around her before turning to face this strange dog that suddenly appeared. "Excuse me?" she asked.
"You were just thinking about giving up magic were you not? U-unless that hasn't happened yet. Tell me, my dear qhat. Is this the first time we've met? Yes? splendid!"
Poor Jasmine was confused. "My name is-"
"You're Professor Jasmine Sundial of the Time School!" Seeing the qhat's expression gave him pause. " And you didn't know that. Ooo sorry, spoilers." With that, the canine snapped his fingers and a red box with the word "TELEGRAPH" written on the side phased into existence right next to them.
Without thinking, Jasmine follows the stranger into the odd contraption. "Oh! by the way. You may call me The Professor."
"Um, the professor of what?" she asked.
"You mean "Professor Who" " Jasmine just gave him a look. The Professor sighed and moved on.
Jasmine decided to travel with the professor in his mysterious B.O.X. On the way, she saw many amazing and scary things. She also started work on a few time spells. She later became the professor of the School of Time and moved into Ravenwood. Unfortunately, the only place available was a small building in the commons. For some reason, they refused to clean up that space left by the Death School. And lastly, by combining one of Bartleby's leaves with the sands of time (that she took from the Chronoverge..) a sapling for the Time Tree was created.