Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time For new Hair and Eyes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
When creating your wizard you have the same hair and eyes that you have had from the launch of Wizard101. I think it is time they added some more eyes and hair styles for more variety.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Haven't you realized? Kingsisle has clearly stated that you cannot change your hair, face, skin tone, name and all those kinda things after you first create your character. so sry buddy

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Zachary Thunderfla... on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Haven't you realized? Kingsisle has clearly stated that you cannot change your hair, face, skin tone, name and all those kinda things after you first create your character. so sry buddy
You might want to read my suggestion again. I didn't say I wanted to be able to change my apperance on my current wizard. I want them to add more variation in eyes and hair when we create a new wizard. All the wizards are starting to look the same. THAT is what I meant.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
Vanity is part of what we all are, so I think that it is time for at least 1-2 new faces, new haircuts and eye-colour to be independant of the face type and we can select it just like hair colour.
This would mean a lot to many players, I am sure
greetings,

Selendra

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Definately, like in Pirate101, you can change the eye color to be independent of the face and there seems to be a few different styles of hair as well...if KingsIsle can do it to Pirate101, then it is possible they can do it for Wizard101 as well

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
These posts are getting silly. You get to pick when you create a wizard and if you dont like it you can change it by deleting a toon an restarting. Because if you dont like you features after level 5 then honestly what is the deal.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jack7021 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
When creating your wizard you have the same hair and eyes that you have had from the launch of Wizard101. I think it is time they added some more eyes and hair styles for more variety.
Agreed!
And it would be nice to change hair of our existing wizards as well.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
While new additions to character customization would not be available to old characters, it would be nice to create a new character with different hair, eyes, and maybe even a different face. It would be a refreshing change from the old templates we've had for four years.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Actually, that is not clearly what KI has stated!

The only think KI has ever clearly stated, is that at no time, will you be able to change the name of your character!!!

KI has and probably still is considering a barber shop of some type.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
fireproof1111 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
These posts are getting silly. You get to pick when you create a wizard and if you dont like it you can change it by deleting a toon an restarting. Because if you dont like you features after level 5 then honestly what is the deal.
Once again someone doesn't read the post right. Read my message carefully I want new additions to the faces and eyes.
I DO NOT mean being able to change your current wizards features. I mean so we have new faces and eyes to choose from when we create a NEW wizard.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Can we please change our hair and eyes? I've got a high level character and she has bad hair and eyes, if I make a new character I will lose lots.
Thanks

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This is a very old subject and KI's response to this kind of change can be found at the following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/28837

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
no1 cat lover on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Can we please change our hair and eyes? I've got a high level character and she has bad hair and eyes, if I make a new character I will lose lots.
Thanks
Once again, this has been asked and answered many many times.
We will never be able to change eyes. We are hopeful for hair, but nothing has been done after two years or more of asking.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I wish i could choose what type of nose i want, eye color, eye shape, and have a scale of different skin colors. My character's eyes are green but i meant for them to be blue, but the face was most like my own. So i went ahead and had green eyes. I would like to darken my hair color (right now it's really really light brown on w101) to be a darker brown, but the hairstyle is most like my own. It would be awesome to edit the placement of the bangs and the length! lol later in the game i became friends with this person named Jack Darkflame (Jack7021 reminds me of him a lot) and we became really close, so i began to see him as my brother. So i created a character named Devin Darkflame. (same school of magic, same skin tone, different face) i would keep the same face but have dark blue eyes, like Jack, so we look more like brother and sister. (Sorry bro, i couldn't do blue hair) It would be soooooo awesome to be able to more accurately create our character to exactly what we wish for. I'm totally into this idea! I would love to see some new faces on wizard101 (literally) cause i have a friend that i swear looks exactly like me, except her hair is in a ponytail. I love her and all, but i wish we coulda made different faces so that we weren't all sooooo much alike.

~Katherine DeathHunter~
(Btw little shout out to my friend Jack )

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
i think this is a good idea and other players have already thought of this.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
To be quite honest, I just wish they'd give us more options. Colors, styles, etc. etc. I have 2 females with the long hair, because it's the best style they have. But that's ALL I see, now. Please allow more styles, at least.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
MedievalManor on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
To be quite honest, I just wish they'd give us more options. Colors, styles, etc. etc. I have 2 females with the long hair, because it's the best style they have. But that's ALL I see, now. Please allow more styles, at least.
I agree,
I wish there was a style that was a plait. :D