Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time for a new school?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
What do you do when you have 7 max all geared up with dragoon/uber, made a ton of pets, collected mounts, displays houses etc etc, have every possible spells for each schools max gardening, crafting, fishing. and Warlord rank 4th age pvp for all tiers? Beast moon? not interested undermining way of pvp imo. Decathlon? don't see a real purpose or used besides stitching cosmetics and rare tc's. Monstrology? why does this even exist?

Perhaps its time to introduced a brand new school? Perhaps more focused in the astral and shadow realms of things? can have its own unique star, sun, moon, shadow symbols per spells display. With a new mechanic of steal turns, or health or something off meta? who knows. Throwing out random ideas since Wiz is getting real boring. Especially when you have it all or most that you don't even have used for, and did it twice per schools etc etc. Time for a short break I guess.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
What would it even be called? Chaos? (Kinda trying to see an "opposite" for Balance when I say this)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
angellifeheart on May 23, 2021 wrote:
What do you do when you have 7 max all geared up with dragoon/uber, made a ton of pets, collected mounts, displays houses etc etc, have every possible spells for each schools max gardening, crafting, fishing. and Warlord rank 4th age pvp for all tiers? Beast moon? not interested undermining way of pvp imo. Decathlon? don't see a real purpose or used besides stitching cosmetics and rare tc's. Monstrology? why does this even exist?

Perhaps its time to introduced a brand new school? Perhaps more focused in the astral and shadow realms of things? can have its own unique star, sun, moon, shadow symbols per spells display. With a new mechanic of steal turns, or health or something off meta? who knows. Throwing out random ideas since Wiz is getting real boring. Especially when you have it all or most that you don't even have used for, and did it twice per schools etc etc. Time for a short break I guess.
1) Monstrology exists as a way to give us much better minions when fighting that we don't have to spend crowns on (and they work well).

2) There IS already another school in the works (unless it's been ditched). When you port to the Arcanum, there's a room door with a barricade, electric force field, and a school symbol above the door. No word has yet been given to what this could be however.

3) While it would only be a minimal number of spells, I think it would be neat if they would create an zodiac school with spells from the eastern and western zodiac systems. You would get 1 free spell from each, based off of when your WIZARD was created.

4) They could make the Shift spells better by having them NOT require powerpips, or have them always use powerpips. The Moon school is rather pointless due to this. Perhaps they could remove the extra effects for the lowered pip cost, and just do the damage only.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
i do believe that school you mentioned angel is chaos magic, the cabal wanted the same goal as spider, which was to free his chaos heart. and at the end of arc 3 the wizard becomes an avatar of chaos temporarily, i could totally see it becoming a full fledge school like the astrals and shadow magic