Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time for a new armor atrobute

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
i think critacal is becoming useless.all the ememys on azteca have so much block rating. my new idea is to create reflect. Reflect would be gained threw armor. It cound not be gained in large amounts. The afect of reflect would be when an enemy atacks you the precentange of the reflect you have would make the emeny take that much damage. once the next world is made armor with this skill will be able to be obtained at level 95 threw armor. And of course Digeo the duel master will show you this skill at level 95.The enemys will not start having this skill till the end of the next world.

tell me what you think about this idea and post your own! i will view them everyday.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think they should make higher level armor with no critical boost and very high critical resist, effectively getting rid of critical. This should not be the main feature of the armor, just the base-line.

In Azteca critical damage is too large for an uncontrollable random "unskilled" factor. You can't battle using critical in your strategy because it gets blocked so much (can't rely on it), and getting killed in a single hit because a random critical (3000+ dmg) gets you is not much fun, especially 10 minutes into a battle.

~ RottenHeart

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
the day bosses get 50% reflect(which they will quite fast actually in my opinion if this is introduced) is the day I quit. but if only we can get it then im up for it.