Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is what i would like added...

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
674
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
I agree with you on a boot guest button, but since we don't got that, just put everyone in furniture. :D They will leave eventually.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
140
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button


Or you could tell everyone to put them on ignore because they're being rude...

Explorer
May 22, 2009
94
Alright, thanks for the short and sweet post, tired of all the 2 page posts ANYWAY, I do not like when i have parties, but people that i don't do various rude things, like running around saying codes for cards and things of the sort, harassing others, etc. But, a kick button could easily be abused. Many players are asking for this, but think about it this way. If you were at someone elses house, and they were one of the rude players, they may kick you out repeatedly as a joke. This is a delicate issue, and with Celstia in the making, probably wont be handled for a while.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
2
I agree, i'm new to Wizard101 and I've had one or two problematic people. a kick button would be a good addition

~Duncan DeathMender~

Historian
May 15, 2009
674
Umrag wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button


Or you could tell everyone to put them on ignore because they're being rude...


sure dude lets see you tell over 100 people to put a couple individuals on ignore

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
19
yeah i've had alot of fights at my house and its not me! thats a good idea.
like whenever you go to your house thereshould be a kick button so whenever you dont want someone there, you just click then there will be a choice of kick all or kick one. i would only use the kick button for someone mean as a wasp.

Thechaosmagician wrote:
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button


I agree, we really need to add a kick button. We'll look at it asap.


Historian
May 15, 2009
674
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button


I agree, we really need to add a kick button. We'll look at it asap.


thank! thank you! thank you!

Defender
May 09, 2009
161
that was the first reply by the headmaster that i have seen.

i'm a noob

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
398
regarding the problem of abuse, make the homeowner "report" as they boot - make them give a reason for the booting.



and make the booting process humiliating, like having monsters drag you to the world door at 1/4 walking speed. BACKWARDS. BY THE ARMS. and who ever it is CAN'T PORT OUT. heh heh heh...

Historian
May 15, 2009
674
FoxFyr wrote:
regarding the problem of abuse, make the homeowner "report" as they boot - make them give a reason for the booting.



and make the booting process humiliating, like having monsters drag you to the world door at 1/4 walking speed. BACKWARDS. BY THE ARMS. and who ever it is CAN'T PORT OUT. heh heh heh...

that would be cruel
but funny i think
an animation where a giant boot appears and kicks them and they go *poof*
back to the wizard101 commons

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
Dear King's Isle,
I am getting irritated about an issue with houses
I just finished decorating my Marleybone Manor, and decided to invite a few friends an hour later all is going well i have a little over 100 people at my house when a few players think it funny to start harassing others
I asked them to leave, but then they kept following me and Harrassing me too

You say we should turn off our ports, but that is unfair
Why should others be denied access to our house because a few decide to be rude?

So i think we should be given a kick button


I agree, we really need to add a kick button. We'll look at it asap.

Wow this is the first time i ever saw you comment besides making a announcment.