Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is freaky!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Taking the quizzes for crowns is tedious, so I have some solutions:

1. Put all the questions on one page. If you're worried about people changing their answers then either prevent it from happening or make the questions disappear.

2. Make the answers come instantly. If it's on one page, they'll already come instantly, so that'll be good.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Fable Finder on Nov 5, 2016 wrote:
Taking the quizzes for crowns is tedious, so I have some solutions:

1. Put all the questions on one page. If you're worried about people changing their answers then either prevent it from happening or make the questions disappear.

2. Make the answers come instantly. If it's on one page, they'll already come instantly, so that'll be good.
What I mean by 2 is this: In the current quiz set-up, an option appears every second. They should all appear instantly.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Some other ways to speed up the quizzes:

1. Have us fill out a captcha when we log in only, instead of after every quiz. That's a bit excessive, don't you think?

2. When we finish a quiz, skip straight to the page telling us our score, and don't make us press a 'see your score button'.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Chances are that KI is doing it on purpose so people don't do trivia as much and are more likely to buy crowns with real money.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I don't really find these things that necessary. I can complete a quiz in 2 minutes, on ones I know. I can complete all quizzes in 20 minutes.

I don't see a need for any of these.

Hunter LifeBreeze 120