Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is for Professor Balestorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Hello I am one of your students and i was wondering what world do you come from some people think it would be a world of a swamp where you were with your family till some thing happend or a medevil world where you were like a knight or a king or main wizard of storm.

Or since you are dressed like a magician you could possibly from like a magic show world or a carnival.

Please tell me i would like to know more about you

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I too have wondered about you Professor. There are several reasons for my wondering though.

Why is it that your the only frog character we see outside the Humonofrog card?

Why are their no enemies from the swamp or anything that remotely looks like they'd be from where ever you live?

Why is it that your not in the picture of all the Professors on the website?

I've often wondered if you'd be in league with Professor Malistaire somehow since we don't know anything about you and that you are not in that picture. Not that I'm saying anything bad, but like I said, just wonderings.

I too am a Storm student (secondary school but still a storm student). I have to say that I have learned alot from you and love the spells I have graciously received.

I'm hoping that a world that your from Professor will be showing up in the Spiral soon.

See ya in Class,

Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
He comes from marleybone i think because there are frogs there street sweepers