Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

third time the charm: Ghost town

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this is may third time to make this post

ghost town(it called that because it has every thing but live locals)

story: the marlebone stamble on to ghost town find every thing a good world need exapt for people. they look for clues to see what happened there, they call on wizards when they find that some of the crew went missing.

storm castle: it is all has storm had ice monsters here and has thunder snow storm none stop starting at it gate.

collasses library: it is a giant library that has ghost wanering the big halls ways

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Explorer
May 13, 2010
I think you have an interesting idea but your english and spelling are awful it makes the post a hard thing to understand. That may be why you are having a hard time getting the post out there or responded to.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:

story: the marlebone stamble on to ghost town find every thing a good world need exapt for people. they look for clues to see what happened there, they call on wizards when they find that some of the crew went missing.

storm castle: it is all has storm had ice monsters here and has thunder snow storm none stop starting at it gate.

collasses library: it is a giant library that has ghost wanering the big halls ways

I agree with Devil King. I would be amused, but I cannot get over your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Devil King wrote:
I think you have an interesting idea but your english and spelling are awful it makes the post a hard thing to understand. That may be why you are having a hard time getting the post out there or responded to.
i think it was asking other players for help me with the idea

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

I agree with Devil King. I would be amused, but I cannot get over your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
sorry about that i write this thing during my school lunch and i have like 20-30 minutes to write.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
here's more

people:

Bella: a young blind ghost

Zane: bella's over protect older brother he is the ghost of storm castle

storm castle has painting of the missing crew on the walls

(p.s. if you have a good idea please post)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ghost town unlike most world has most of it fighting zones in the buildings

colossus library: is one one the most wierd places there are ghosts from all schools here but there is the rule of the hall(the ghost floit above you)

mosters spells:

power down: (Global spell) power pips count as normal pips(2+ PIPs, 5 or more can't be changes )

cost mown: (minion) calls another ghost/monster near by(5pips, no pvp)

their treasure cards you could win

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
ghost town unlike most world has most of it fighting zones in the buildings

colossus library: is one one the most wierd places there are ghosts from all schools here but there is the rule of the hall(the ghost floit above you)

mosters spells:

power down: (Global spell) power pips count as normal pips(2+ PIPs, 5 or more can't be changes )

cost mown: (minion) calls another ghost/monster near by(5pips, no pvp)

their treasure cards you could win

I like your ideas, but it is a little too simple for my taste.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ghost dance lights : the ghost in ghost town are of unknown class till you battle them(they leave a spot light to make itmore fun and hard) :)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
ghost town spell school is balance and nightmare(weakens power pips and lower pips)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
no negative or positive posts thisgets boring when no one posted :(

Mastermind
May 02, 2009