Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Third account type-the crowns account

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Right now, KI recognizes two account types..subscription and trial. Even those players who buy crowns regularly are listed as trial players. I believe there should be a third type of account. The crowns account. This would recognize crowns buyers who purchase areas of the game as such. I have three accounts. Two subscription and one crowns. The crowns account is listed as trial and has an annoying subscribe now! button on the log in page and on the top of the game client window. Please recognize that I buy crowns thus supporting the game and remove those irritating buttons and list that account as something other than a trial account. On the true trial accounts, perhaps you can add an option to become a crowns player or a subscriber. And in all honesty, my crowns account actually spends more money per month on the game than both of my subscription accounts. Surely that should account for something!

In addition, I also believe that crowns accounts should be allowed into the test realm as long as they purchased a minimum of $10 worth of crowns within 30 days prior to the testing. That would bring more people on to test without it being flooded with free players who have never supported KI.

Thank you in advance for considering this proposal.

Hana

Community Leader
I could see a need for this. I know many players that are just crowned meaning they bought all worlds yet still have that subscribe now button, I know it would make me crazy. Main reason I have not made a 3rd account yet.