Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

These aren't your ordinary myths and legends!

1
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
42
Hi!

Here you can post your mythical beings and monsters you've heard of or read about and maybe they can show up as cards! Here are a few of my ideas:

Nidhogg: Also known as Devourer of Corpses
Sphinx: Body of a lion, eagle wings with the head of a beautiful woman
Yggdrasill: known as the World Tree ( Bartelby)
Wereboar: Similiar to Werewolf but can be transformed as both human an boar
Ptersoaur: Like the dinosaur bird but ornately colored and can speak inside you head
Hope this gives you a heads up! See ya in Dragonspyre and Krok!
Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire, Suri lvl 13 Ice/Balance

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
140
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi!

Here you can post your mythical beings and monsters you've heard of or read about and maybe they can show up as cards! Here are a few of my ideas:

Nidhogg: Also known as Devourer of Corpses
Sphinx: Body of a lion, eagle wings with the head of a beautiful woman
Yggdrasill: known as the World Tree ( Bartelby)
Wereboar: Similiar to Werewolf but can be transformed as both human an boar
Ptersoaur: Like the dinosaur bird but ornately colored and can speak inside you head
Hope this gives you a heads up! See ya in Dragonspyre and Krok!
Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire, Suri lvl 13 Ice/Balance


Sphinx in Greek is a lion body, eagle wings, and woman head. In Egyptian it is a lion body and the head of the pharaoh.

P.S. I think a griffin would be cool. :P

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Manticore: Body of a lion, human head (with mane)*, scorpion/dragon tail*,
horns*, lion paws/claws*,sharp teeth, and ability to spit poision

* = changes from culture to culture

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
125
What about a medusa for the death school? She stares at the enemy and he turns to stone and breaks out.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
42
The griffing is a really good idea. The manticore I've only heard about in Percy Jackson. I love the manticore idea. Griffins are great too. i love that idea also. two of my tavorite myths!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
42
zorro11 wrote:
What about a medusa for the death school? She stares at the enemy and he turns to stone and breaks out.


That is a good idea too. When I saw the Percy Jackson movie, she had a good role. *In whispers* : 'Sneak a peek.' The animation will be cool if it becomes a spell.

Scarlet Siverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire

Suri lvl 14 Ice/Balance

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
8
Rokk wrote:
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi!

Here you can post your mythical beings and monsters you've heard of or read about and maybe they can show up as cards! Here are a few of my ideas:

Nidhogg: Also known as Devourer of Corpses
Sphinx: Body of a lion, eagle wings with the head of a beautiful woman
Yggdrasill: known as the World Tree ( Bartelby)
Wereboar: Similiar to Werewolf but can be transformed as both human an boar
Ptersoaur: Like the dinosaur bird but ornately colored and can speak inside you head
Hope this gives you a heads up! See ya in Dragonspyre and Krok!
Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire, Suri lvl 13 Ice/Balance


Sphinx in Greek is a lion body, eagle wings, and woman head. In Egyptian it is a lion body and the head of the pharaoh.

P.S. I think a griffin would be cool. :P
Or in Krokitopia, it is a lion body with a krok head.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
1
Ok, so I totally agree but I also think there should be more ice spells.

My ideas are:

Icicle ( it would be like wild bolt but not as strong(800)(wouldnt have to be called icicle, just something like that))(also fire should have one like that called spark(900)(same thing, wouldnt have to be called that))

Chill (kind of like frostbite but stronger)

And Tower Trap WOULD LOVE IT!

I also think for myth there should be a hellhound (also could be for death, but better with myth)

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
42
What about the Hippogriff from Harry Potter? I got finished reading that book today. Or an Animagus, like Sirius Black. Or Professor Lupin, being the werewolf. Basically anything not real, will be just fine. (People think me weird cause I read almost all the time. I broke the school record for the most AR points. ((529 AR points)) I'm working to 675 AR points but idk if i make it.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
zorro11 wrote:
What about a medusa for the death school? She stares at the enemy and he turns to stone and breaks out.


Well, that'd fit into myth because medusa is a "myth". But I'd love a medusa, too!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
42
Hi,

Okay, this is gonna sound kinda weird and its confusing cause i didn't get it the first time either. It takes a while but what this is: a person that's part human, part centaur. I think its human until you hit the knees, then it changes to horse. Nad a goddess I read about is: Epona. Bit different but that's what i came up with.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
104
MadiJoL wrote:
What about the Hippogriff from Harry Potter? I got finished reading that book today. Or an Animagus, like Sirius Black. Or Professor Lupin, being the werewolf. Basically anything not real, will be just fine. (People think me weird cause I read almost all the time. I broke the school record for the most AR points. ((529 AR points)) I'm working to 675 AR points but idk if i make it.



Nice dude at my school I conquer my grade. 300 AR points! Almost 400! P.S My school's record is 1,200! And no I am not kidding. Ignore the laughing guy
Lucas Drakebloom
level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard


Defender
Feb 05, 2010
104
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi,

Okay, this is gonna sound kinda weird and its confusing cause i didn't get it the first time either. It takes a while but what this is: a person that's part human, part centaur. I think its human until you hit the knees, then it changes to horse. Nad a goddess I read about is: Epona. Bit different but that's what i came up with.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance



How bout all the greek gods?
Like Athena Poseidon and Hades? (Thats not all the gods though
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Defender
May 28, 2009
187
I love myths! That's why I am one! Ok so here are some I know:
Gorgon: A creature with snakes as hair as can turn you to stone, (stun)
Helen: The queen of the gods
Pegasus: People already know it's the horse with wings!
That's all I can think of at the moment.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
86
Defender
Dec 28, 2009
140
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi!

Here you can post your mythical beings and monsters you've heard of or read about and maybe they can show up as cards! Here are a few of my ideas:

Nidhogg: Also known as Devourer of Corpses
Sphinx: Body of a lion, eagle wings with the head of a beautiful woman
Yggdrasill: known as the World Tree ( Bartelby)
Wereboar: Similiar to Werewolf but can be transformed as both human an boar
Ptersoaur: Like the dinosaur bird but ornately colored and can speak inside you head
Hope this gives you a heads up! See ya in Dragonspyre and Krok!
Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire, Suri lvl 13 Ice/Balance



How about this?

Spell: Kronos
Pip Cost: 9 pips
Effect: 600 damage and stun to one opponent.
School: Ice
Animation: A tall, metallic figure appears in the middle of the battlefield. He points at the selected enemy, and then brings his hand back, taking the health points with them. He then pulls out an hourglass and turns it upside-down, which stuns the opponent for one turn.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
11
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi!

Here you can post your mythical beings and monsters you've heard of or read about and maybe they can show up as cards! Here are a few of my ideas:

Nidhogg: Also known as Devourer of Corpses
Sphinx: Body of a lion, eagle wings with the head of a beautiful woman
Yggdrasill: known as the World Tree ( Bartelby)
Wereboar: Similiar to Werewolf but can be transformed as both human an boar
Ptersoaur: Like the dinosaur bird but ornately colored and can speak inside you head
Hope this gives you a heads up! See ya in Dragonspyre and Krok!
Scarlet Silverspear lvl 46 Myth/Fire, Suri lvl 13 Ice/Balance


have you been reading "The Alchemyst" by Michael Scott? :-) i agree it would be fun to have them

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
11
lillary wrote:
Ok, so I totally agree but I also think there should be more ice spells.

My ideas are:

Icicle ( it would be like wild bolt but not as strong(800)(wouldnt have to be called icicle, just something like that))(also fire should have one like that called spark(900)(same thing, wouldnt have to be called that))

Chill (kind of like frostbite but stronger)

And Tower Trap WOULD LOVE IT!

I also think for myth there should be a hellhound (also could be for death, but better with myth)


Cerberus the three headed hell dog, with three attacks! It would be so cool for my myth! :-)

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
11
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi,

Okay, this is gonna sound kinda weird and its confusing cause i didn't get it the first time either. It takes a while but what this is: a person that's part human, part centaur. I think its human until you hit the knees, then it changes to horse. Nad a goddess I read about is: Epona. Bit different but that's what i came up with.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance


How about Chimera for fire and Cerberus (i just love puppies!) for myth

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
Here's my idea.

Kronicon
8 pips
45% Accuracy
1300 damage to all enemies
Myth School


Description:

A large black griffin named Kronicon flies down. He claws three times, doing damage which soon adds up to 1300. If the enemy is Storm, it will be stunned. Any other school enemy will not be stunned. Storm is stunned because it is the opposite of Myth.


Defender
Dec 28, 2009
140
jazzielady wrote:
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi,

Okay, this is gonna sound kinda weird and its confusing cause i didn't get it the first time either. It takes a while but what this is: a person that's part human, part centaur. I think its human until you hit the knees, then it changes to horse. Nad a goddess I read about is: Epona. Bit different but that's what i came up with.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance


How about Chimera for fire and Cerberus (i just love puppies!) for myth


Myth already has Cerberus. It's their level 48 spell, called Orthurus.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
98
lillary wrote:
Ok, so I totally agree but I also think there should be more ice spells.

My ideas are:

Icicle ( it would be like wild bolt but not as strong(800)(wouldnt have to be called icicle, just something like that))(also fire should have one like that called spark(900)(same thing, wouldnt have to be called that))

Chill (kind of like frostbite but stronger)

And Tower Trap WOULD LOVE IT!

I also think for myth there should be a hellhound (also could be for death, but better with myth)


There already is a tower trap. Three in fact. Here they are. Curse (death), Hex (balance), and feint (also death).

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
13
Umrag wrote:
jazzielady wrote:
MadiJoL wrote:
Hi,

Okay, this is gonna sound kinda weird and its confusing cause i didn't get it the first time either. It takes a while but what this is: a person that's part human, part centaur. I think its human until you hit the knees, then it changes to horse. Nad a goddess I read about is: Epona. Bit different but that's what i came up with.

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance


How about Chimera for fire and Cerberus (i just love puppies!) for myth


Myth already has Cerberus. It's their level 48 spell, called Orthurus.

no actually cerberus is the three headed dog orthus only has two heads.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
87
how about a hercules spell a guy comes out of the sky and hits with his sword and 600-700 damage

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
13
sbs5000 wrote:
How about for storm Zeus or Poseidon?


zeus and poseidon are already storm spells (triton and storm lord)
and i think solar flare would be a good name for the fire version of bolt

1