Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

these are my lvl 65 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
death- army of the dead-700 to all enemys and minus 45 percent accuracy to next spell
life-roots-giant tree slams roots into selected player-300 and 400 attack over three turns
fire-devil-700 and a random weekness
storm- poisidens wraith-100 and 700 attack. meant to be like a minotaur attack
balance-switch health- switches the casters health with the chosen enemy player
myth- hurcules-800 attack and minus 15 to everything such as attack, accuracy, resist, etc. this is meant to look like a star ring
ice-icy vortex-steals everything from one player and puts it on the caster
sun-over lord-300 plus to next spell
star-plus 15 to everything such as resist, block, attack, etc.
moon-spiral-polymorphs into a krok, a dog, a samuri, a dragon, or a fish

tell me what you think! ty!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
NICE ideas I: tell me since when you don't hear that lol people can be pretty rough and i think should be lvl70 spells cause if you noticed there is an order of type of spells you get mostly like this: NO attack spell, Attack spell,No attack spell,Attack spell and so it continues. So what i mean by this is that the last spell for schools were attack spells so we should get this at lvl70 just saying and if i could add lvl65 ideas this:

Storm
Name: Power
7pips
Effect: Steal everyones blade and turn it to a storm blade

Fire
Name:Heat Blades
7pip
Effect: 3 20% Fire blades for next 3 fire attacks

Ice-
Name- Ice Wall
7pips
Effect- 20% tower shield to all friends and 20% Weakness to all enemies

Myth-
Name-Minion Control
7pips(another version of this card would cost 8pips due to not being used by myth)
Effect- Choose what your minion does(Attack,Heal,Buff etc)

Death-
Name-Sacrifice
7pips
Effect- Take 2000 damage and completely heal all friends(except yourself)

Life
Name-Critical Healing
7pips
Effect- Critical Next heal spell

Balance
Name-Critical Blade
7pips
Effect-Critical Next Attack spell

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
XMX7 wrote:

Storm
7pips

Too overpowering.

Fire
7pip

Too similar to what they already have, considering it is to be a level 65 spell.

Ice-
Name- Ice Wall
7pips

Interesting. Maybe bump it to 30%?

Myth-
Name-Minion Control
7pips(another version of this card would cost 8pips due to not being used by myth)

Nonsensical. No other class could cast this if the other version cost 8 pips. If they wear a myth mastery amulet, it is still seven pips.

Minion control is something that would most likely require a serious re-write or alteration of the game engine, which would not have a high-enough ROI. Plus, as has been mentioned in other threads, it would eliminate the higher-level dynamic of having to strategize which minion would best be suited for a particular fight.

Death-
Name-Sacrifice
7pips

Hmm, how about instead it does 1000 over 4 rounds as a power link for all enemies and all friends?

Life
Name-Critical Healing
7pips

Balance
Name-Critical Blade
7pips

These are interesting as they are, but again too overpowering.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
XMX7 wrote:

Storm
7pips

Too overpowering.

Fire
7pip

Too similar to what they already have, considering it is to be a level 65 spell.

Ice-
Name- Ice Wall
7pips

Myth-
Name-Minion Control

Nonsensical. No other class could cast this if the other version cost 8 pips. If they wear a myth mastery amulet, it is still seven pips.

Minion control is something that would most likely require a serious re-write or alteration of the game engine, which would not have a high-enough ROI. Plus, as has been mentioned in other threads, it would eliminate the higher-level dynamic of having to strategize which minion would best be suited for a particular fight.

Death-
Name-Sacrifice
7pips

Hmm, how about instead it does 1000 over 4 rounds as a power link for all enemies and all friends?

Life
Name-Critical Healing
7pips

Balance
Name-Critical Blade
7pips

mine are over powered? or hers?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:
XMX7 wrote:

Storm
7pips

Too overpowering.

Fire
7pip

Ice-
Name- Ice Wall
7pips

Myth-
Name-Minion Control

Death-
Name-Sacrifice
7pips

Life
Name-Critical Healing
7pips

Balance
Name-Critical Blade
7pips

About storm:
I think is good and come on dude is lvl65 storm spell thats high and storm is about power besides think it would take time to cast a spell like that you would have to wait for everyone to get blades etc so it would make it more interesting for pvp and such

About fire;
Well fire is a continue attack thing so if you have heat blades and the other thing that puts 3 fire traps is a good combo for the damage overtime spells again interesting and it also would make the battles for fire a little more easy since they can just attack fast without worrying about blades or traps for the next 3 attacks maybe the % is low how about 25% or 30

About Ice:
I think is nice for them since they are about resistance and traps and stuff

About Myth:
Yea i forgot about mastery amulets i meant like from normal amulets and yea it would take time but isnt myth about strategy and challenge I: i would like to see myth controlling their minions is like master and student they command and the minion obeys but i understand what you mean

About death:
I realize the idea would be a problem for them i mean who wants that for a new spell lol how about for 8 or 9pips 5000 death damage or moon idk to the caster and choose what opponent to terminate like you sacrifice yourself to kill the person or monster you choose

And well about life and balance i dont think is overpowered balance makes stuff that any people can use and life heals in great amounts so why not grant that wish to them and btw remember there is a thing called critical block for attack criticals so it can be a risk to use it as well wasting pips to get blocked I: not cool

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
poisondeath123 wrote:
death- army of the dead-700 to all enemys and minus 45 percent accuracy to next spell

I'd be interested to see how that looks.

life-roots-giant tree slams roots into selected player-300 and 400 attack over three turns

No. First, this would be like Bartleby, except he's attacking instead of healing. Second, why does Life need a DoT? I just want a good single attack like Centaur, only stronger.

fire-devil-700 and a random weekness

I'd choose a different monster. The devil doesn't seem like the most politically correct idea. Also, the attack is just like Efreet. Only weaker.

storm- poisidens wraith-100 and 700 attack. meant to be like a minotaur attack

Myth's medium is bypassing shields and debuffs. Storm's is straight, raw strength. Also, the monster doesn't make sense. What's a "Poseidon's wraith"? It's like you put Wraith, Storm Lord, and Minotaur in a blender and came out with this.

balance-switch health- switches the casters health with the chosen enemy player

Eh...this is a bit unfair to have, especially in PvP. They'd go crazy on this spell.

myth- hurcules-800 attack and minus 15 to everything such as attack, accuracy, resist, etc. this is meant to look like a star ring

This doesn't really makes sense. How is this Myth attack stronger than the Fire attack and the same as the Storm attack? Also, there's a reason why there are Myth spells and then are Star spells.

ice-icy vortex-steals everything from one player and puts it on the caster

Even the traps and debuffs?

Only one?

Again, only one?

Third time's the charm: only one?

Final Thoughts: You have your work cut out for you. None of attacks accurately portray their school except Death. I'd be so peeved if I was a Thaumaturge, and I know I'm gonna be peeved when my Sorcerer reaches Lvl. 65. The other schools get attacks, and I get some random utility. That is what we a penguin idea: it's just not gonna fly. Also, these Astral attacks aren't spectacular enough for only one to be available. There needs to be at least three.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
death- army of the dead-750 to all enemys and minus 45 percent accuracy to next spell
life-elves-750 attack
fire-underworld-900 and a random weekness
storm- poisidens wraith-1100 attack, stun and removes to charms
balance-phycic-800 attack and chose next turn for enemy player(can not attack player and he cant attack himself)
myth- griffin-850 attack and minus 15 to everything such as attack, accuracy, resist, etc. this is meant to look like a star ring( this spell is not anything like phonix, a griffin has a lion body, eagle wings, and snake tail.)
ice-avalanche-800 attack and steals two charms or blades
and i am leaving the celestial spells as they are.
i hope you like my improved spells.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Death: Zombie 9 pips 750 and 3 weaknesses
Myth: Disarm charm 9 pips 300 damage steal all blades and shields
Life: Tree of life 9 pips 1000 heal to all friends and w/ bladestorm and absorb
Balance: Defensice action 4 pips 100 damage and dispel all spells
Storm: Bulge 3 pips dispel next spell and take away all pips/power pips
Ice: Frost 2 pips stun all enemies and weakness
Fire: Melting 9 pips 900 damage and take off all blades

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
Death: Zombie 9 pips 750 and 3 weaknesses
better yet, zombie hord but to all enemys and 45 percent less accuracy to next spell