Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There's a Lot of Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
Hi well I went on to the dorms, and it says "discuss ideas about W101" and I bet we got alot, and I have a few.

1. There's an extensive part to the Ravenwood Tour. After you meet the teachers, you get directed to the girl/boy dormitories. except then the dorms are a GIANTroom with all the girls on that realm that are in the dorms right there. Then there is a tutorial tip from merle ambrose saying, "Welcome to the dormitory! Here is a social place where wizards can get together blah blah blah" Sounds good to me.

2.There could be like a loan bank. Like you really want this pet and you can't afford it, go to the bank. I think it should be there's a person next to Elik Silverfist that loans. You type in the money you want and get it, but then you have to give him back 1000 gold higher than you asked for. You get a countdown of 86 hours, and if you don't give him the gold by then he takes
ALL of your gold. It's fair.

3. New world idea. I think there could be a modern world (but this time its inhabited by human beings) where they don't believe in magic, and Merle Ambrose sends you to tell them, and they dont believe you, so you have to battle them with magic. So you do that, and for some reason the guys you battle use magic. Then the world is in trouble, and you find out that aliens are bein evil and you have to stop them. Just a thought.

4. Entirely new kind of way to use magic: physical attacks! Like, instead of being pulled into a duel, the monsters come up and attack. It also helps that you don't have to fight those monsters, and you know if you flee, you lose mana. You can also retreat to the sidewalks. i even thought up some spells:
Life: Ressurect, wich looks like minor healing
Myth: Grind, wich makes dirt swarm the opponent
Death: Siphon, wich looks like a wraith attacking you
Fire:Inferno, wich looks like blazing flames
Ice: Permafrost, wich traps your opponent in ice
Storm: Punishment, wich strikes the opponent with lightning
Balance: Warp, wich teleports the opponent far away from you

I like my ideas.