Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Third part of Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
As we noticed, the coven escaped once again...
and i am sure KI has thought this through, but i'll still toss my idea out there
According to the Norse Mythology, and Ragnarok (apocalypse)
the world will come to an end, the beginning is 3 winters in a row (everwinter) but the Coven wotn give up that easily, cause we stopped them in Ravenscar. They tried to awaken Ymir, or at least some frost giant, and yet we managed to escape them.
so the next points on that agenda, is:

~Moon and Sun will be swallowed: For this i thought it would be great to use the Moon and Sun door in Grizzleheim, Nidavelir i think. there will be 2 dungeons, one to prevent "Skull" from swallowing the moon, and prevent Hati to swallow the sun. it will be Day and Night themes, and with a sun and moon in the ceiling or something.

~Fenris Wold breaks free: we collect lots of reagents to prevent this from happening, or at least items. Such as diving into the fater to get Fish Breath, get to the mountains and get Birds-spit and many more... kinda like when we got the items for Urd and the Loom... Then we're off to a dungeon, defeat the wolf and bind him again with a new chain.

~MidgardSerpent awakening: We'll now again dive into a deep blue ocean. a long and dark dungeon waits, and so does the Serpent. This will be either Ice Moon or Death boss, that use poison or skeletal dragon if you break the rules of the underwater cave... Must defeat him, or else he will get to the surface and poison the Bear lands...

~Jotungard: then we must travel off to Jotungard, before they can get a huge amount of people, big enough to defeat Wolves and the Bears. At this area, we need to collect lots of weapons and armor for us and the bears. Many battes will be fought in this area, and we'll defeat some Captain or leader of the troops.

~Bifrost: Bifrost is a giant rainbow that connects this world, and the Gods. Again we will have fights here, so the Jotuns or Trolls will not manage to cross it. Again finish off with another Leader. After this battle, a part of bifrost will break, so the Jotuns can noot cross it anymore.

~Surts fire: the last part of Ragnarok, is when the entire world gets eaten by fire. Therefore, we must travel across Bifrost, and into the center of the world. Deep caves and lava awaits, with fire and myth enemies. When we reach the center of the world, we will figth off an enormous fire troll, he got a blazing sword. (with that sword he will destroy the earth)
After his defeat, we get teleported out by a friendly raven (the one we met in ravenscar perhaps?) before the area burst into flames. Bifrost will now break, but teleporters will be opened so we can replay this dungeon. (It will be like when we defeat malistair, its the end of the story but can always be replayed).

And then we stopped Coven for good.....i think

I might be WAY ahead in all of this, since the Everwinter was an ENTIRE world... but i think this could work
What do you think? and thanks for reading :)
(Love Norse mythology, as you may have noticed)