Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Tenth World...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Hi :)

As my idea, to make the game more fun for everybody, there should be a tenth world :D

CAVOPOLIS!

Full of... Caves

You must be Level 70, though, and there should be a new maximum level, maybe 80 or 85.

I hope moderators, administrators, creators, and WIZARDS! like this idea and I am looking forward to it.

P.S. I am not level 70 myself (see signature)

With hope,
Blaze WinterBlossom, Level 34, 1474 Health, Working in Mooshu

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I like that idea. If the wizard 101 makers like your idea maybe we could meet each other, and ill help you lvl up. my name is alexis mythblood, i am not lvl 70 to, i am only lvl 51.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i like the idea of the caves but it is just the name thats all and if kingsle does this idea they probly give it a better name

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
10th world???

Heck. i thought we were on the 7Th going on the 8Th.

Don't you think this is a little early??

And why is the Minimum Level to Quest for the 10th World 70 and Maximum 80-85? .-.

Shouldn't we be Level 90-100 in the 10Th World?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
that is a great idea!!!!! you could have things that live in caves to battle. i think it should be for mid game players because zafaria was just made

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
bubbaman6 wrote:
world name needs a little work :?

I agree you could think of something a bit more original. :?

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
My idea was to create a world filled with the Zillas etc. That might be a nice fit with your caves idea since we already have a jungle themed world in ZF (well, part of it is).

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
LoopyZanyBizzengoo... wrote:
Hi :)

As my idea, to make the game more fun for everybody, there should be a tenth world :D

CAVOPOLIS!

Full of... Caves

You must be Level 70, though, and there should be a new maximum level, maybe 80 or 85.

I hope moderators, administrators, creators, and WIZARDS! like this idea and I am looking forward to it.

P.S. I am not level 70 myself (see signature)

With hope,
Blaze WinterBlossom, Level 34, 1474 Health, Working in Mooshu

That would be awesome! Me and my other to brothers would keep buying membership if that were to happen! I think that would be a awesome place to be. (But the name needs i little work and also it shouldnt be full of caves it should be full of dungeons!)

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Awesome idea. But maybe it should be caves and mines. Npcs could be mole miners that live underground, and maybe a badger clan in one of the streets. Final boss would be deep deep underground hidden amongst diamonds...

Enemies could be crazed miners, shadow weavers, crazed badgers, and some other stuff. I was thinking a giant version of the storm hound but im not sure about name. One thing if it becomes a world, PLEASE give it a house and pet vendor! I beg you kings isle. And better name dude