Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Real Final Boss in new story

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Here's my idea for the final boss.

Morganthe
Rank 13
Astral School
Health: 20,000
Spells: New Astral Attacks such as moon nova, shooting stars, ect. (my ideas)
Cheating attacks: Healer! (no healing allowed unless over 5 pips) Hey, thanks! (once morganthe gets under 10,000 hp, she instantly Beguiles everbody for the next three turns. And SHE decides what you do) Thanks for the help! Next blade, ward, and pip becomes hers) Help me!! (you no what that means, hehe. The Prince does an Im angry!) Im Angry! ( once her health get below a 1,000 she instantly efreets the person with the lowest health) and my personal favorite, Blame your friend, once her health gets to 100, the next attack attacks her, but it deals 1550 damage to one of your friends.
Minion: The Valkryie Prince (got it from a world idea is saw, Scythia)
Rank 12
Health: 12,000
Spells: it depends
Cheating attacks: Time for a new school! (lets say a fire attack is about to hit him, he changes to the fire school and puts up and ice shield so prisms dont work. The only way to get pass this is the spell must be over rank 8. Also his attacks change depending on the school) A shield/ward/trap! Lets even the playing field. (for all fire wizards, you no what that means.) Im angry! (does a powerful earthquake that removes everything including auras and polymorphs than leviathans one person, efreets the next, medusas the next and forest lords everybody. So make sure you have lots of weaknesses on him! This might be too much.) Too weak! Sorry! ( once he's down to 1,000 hp, if you dont kill him and it goes under 1000, all his health is returned!)

Ways to beat them??? no idea

Ok tell me your thoughts Tnx for reading!!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Here's my idea for the final boss.

Morganthe
Rank 13
Astral School
Health: 20,000
Spells: New Astral Attacks such as moon nova, shooting stars, ect. (my ideas)
Cheating attacks: Healer! (no healing allowed unless over 5 pips) Hey, thanks! (once morganthe gets under 10,000 hp, she instantly Beguiles everbody for the next three turns. And SHE decides what you do) Thanks for the help! Next blade, ward, and pip becomes hers) Help me!! (you no what that means, hehe. The Prince does an Im angry!) Im Angry! ( once her health get below a 1,000 she instantly efreets the person with the lowest health) and my personal favorite, Blame your friend, once her health gets to 100, the next attack attacks her, but it deals 1550 damage to one of your friends.
Minion: The Valkryie Prince (got it from a world idea is saw, Scythia)
Rank 12
Health: 12,000
Spells: it depends
Cheating attacks: Time for a new school! (lets say a fire attack is about to hit him, he changes to the fire school and puts up and ice shield so prisms dont work. The only way to get pass this is the spell must be over rank 8. Also his attacks change depending on the school) A shield/ward/trap! Lets even the playing field. (for all fire wizards, you no what that means.) Im angry! (does a powerful earthquake that removes everything including auras and polymorphs than leviathans one person, efreets the next, medusas the next and forest lords everybody. So make sure you have lots of weaknesses on him! This might be too much.) Too weak! Sorry! ( once he's down to 1,000 hp, if you dont kill him and it goes under 1000, all his health is returned!)

Ways to beat them??? no idea

Ok tell me your thoughts Tnx for reading!!

nice

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Thats pretty challenging but I am up for it. Though, the beguile part for the boss is a little too out of hand. And I do think the healing should be 5 pips or under. But thats just my opinion.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Morganthe is death, we can tell that by how she teleports away when we see her, although i could see her using astral spells.

Her rank would be more like 15-18 actually.

More health (maybe, depending on how she cheats)

Less health to the minion (more like 8000)

You got a bit out of hand with the cheating. Beguiling everyone would just make it so that no one could attack. How about she just beguiles the person with the most pips after the heal?
Also like the efreet idea, she could use it like every 4 turns after getting below 5000 health would be my idea.

Minion cheats are a little out of hand, how about you make him like cthullah, and the final sun boss combined in the way they cheat. That would be challenging.