Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The "palaces"

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
I've noticed that both the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultin's Palace both end with the word palace.

So I thoght KingsIsle might continue this palace saga in world order,so I think of these ideas for the next palaces.

MarleyBone: Buckingham Palace

MooShu: Imperial Palace

DragonSpyre: Malistare's Palace

GrizzleHeim: The King's Palace

Celestia: The Celestial Palace

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
izzi250 wrote:
I've noticed that both the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultin's Palace both end with the word palace.

So I thoght KingsIsle might continue this palace saga in world order,so I think of these ideas for the next palaces.

MarleyBone: Buckingham Palace

MooShu: Imperial Palace

DragonSpyre: Malistare's Palace

GrizzleHeim: The King's Palace

Celestia: The Celestial Palace

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer


Marleybone would obviously be called Barkingham Palace.

There already is an Imperial Palace home!

Really? Malistaire's Palace?

What the-The King's Palace? At least be a bit more creative.

Celestial Palace..? I'd rather have a Shipwreck Palace.

You forgot Wintertusk. I'd call it the Fjord Palace...

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
312
mman17 wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
I've noticed that both the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultin's Palace both end with the word palace.

So I thoght KingsIsle might continue this palace saga in world order,so I think of these ideas for the next palaces.

MarleyBone: Buckingham Palace

MooShu: Imperial Palace

DragonSpyre: Malistare's Palace

GrizzleHeim: The King's Palace

Celestia: The Celestial Palace

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer


Marleybone would obviously be called Barkingham Palace.

There already is an Imperial Palace home!

Really? Malistaire's Palace?

What the-The King's Palace? At least be a bit more creative.

Celestial Palace..? I'd rather have a Shipwreck Palace.

You forgot Wintertusk. I'd call it the Fjord Palace...


It's what had in mind at the time lol

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
1087
izzi250 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
I've noticed that both the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultin's Palace both end with the word palace.

So I thoght KingsIsle might continue this palace saga in world order,so I think of these ideas for the next palaces.

MarleyBone: Buckingham Palace

MooShu: Imperial Palace

DragonSpyre: Malistare's Palace

GrizzleHeim: The King's Palace

Celestia: The Celestial Palace

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer


Marleybone would obviously be called Barkingham Palace.

There already is an Imperial Palace home!

Really? Malistaire's Palace?

What the-The King's Palace? At least be a bit more creative.

Celestial Palace..? I'd rather have a Shipwreck Palace.

You forgot Wintertusk. I'd call it the Fjord Palace...


It's what had in mind at the time lol


Lol, sorry to be crude, some of the stuff just didn't make sense to me.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
123
Hey Hunter it's Blaze ShadowHunter lol. To comment on some of your ideas...

I like the Barkingham Palace idea.

Um he was right, there is an Imperial Palace already. Maybe it could be Palace of the Onis with a room that acts as a shrine to each of the Onis?

I like the Malistaires Palace idea. It could be what used to be Malistaires mansion.

Instead of the Kings Palace, I think it should be Valgards Palace because he is the king of Grizzleheim.

I do like the idea of a Shipwreck Palace because there is the celestial house that is out of water.

I don't think that there is a need for a WinterTusk house because ther is already that Fjord house in the crowns shop.

Awesome idea!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer