Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new world: The center of the spiral

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i was just thinking where did bartley and Grandmother Raven make the spiral i was thinking the center of the Spiral it is a mixed of all the world(inculding wintertusk) First you go to the wizard city part of the world(each part of a world has three parts)

Prologue : in the very start of the spiral there was the center were all the world met and and formed the center. now Merle thinks the horn of the end(the prophecy) will get stolen by Morgthane so we sends you to stop her from getting it
quest one:to the center of the spiral this world

Quest giver:merle ambrose

Merle: i think it is time for you student who stopped many evil finally go to the center just take this spiral key and go to the spiral door and go to The center and talk to my younger self who live in the center

Go to the Center of the spiral,talk to Kid Merle

Kid Merle:what do you want weakling what you came from wizard city thank you this Spider lady has been trying to fight all of the teacher who are younger then your teacher

Go to RavenWood fight shadow spiders

Young Cyrus Drake:who is this person brother

Young Mailster Drake: i don't know brother

Young Greyrose: who cares we just need help with the spider lady

Young Falmea: yes we could use some help

Young Wethersfield: can we just get this over with in a couple week we are opening Ravenwood school of magic

Young Slyia drake: don't get me started on that

End of quest

Reward 9,000 exp 9,000 Gold Wand based on school

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Wizard City is the center of the Spiral. If you haven't heard the story, there is a quest from that Storm student in the WC Library. I think you have to unlock Krokotopia before you can get it. Anyways, here's what they sad in the quest:

At first, there was one big piece of land put in by the Creator. Then he created Bartleby and Grandmother Raven. Bartleby made the first creatures (the Titans): Dragons, Tritons, and Giants. They got in a war that ended up breaking the piece of land into hundreds of pieces, thus creating the worlds of the Spiral. Bartleby is in WC, and Merle or Bartleby or someone said that WC is the center of the Spiral. Also, on the 3D map in Merle's tower, you can see that Wizard City is in the middle, and also slightly bigger than the other worlds.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
well this world was the center of the spiral then the worlds came and the center of the spiral went off to a distance out of peoples site

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
well this world was the center of the spiral then the worlds came and the center of the spiral went off to a distance out of peoples site

I have to say, this idea is cheesy. First of all, you sincerely need a Wizard101 History's lesson. You do know Wizard City is the real-center of the Spiral, and that creating your idea would change the game forever, right? I have to disagree now.