Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new world mirage

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey its me Destiny i would like to say a new world that should be added

in this new world the fellow cats of mystery village are getting attacked by ... biker piggles and during the quest line ya help the cats weaken the piggles fortress and troups
and at the end ya have to face the big leader of the biker piggles Travis Deathspear and he will have about 4000 health and all fire spells till phonex

and this world is for level 30 and up wizards that have done all of wysteria besides the Tower of Helephant

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I see that you have beein in Wysteria.
Yes, one of the competitors for the Spiral Cup is from Mirage. It sounds like a very interesting world, I must say. Looks a lot like Krokotopia but I might be mistaken.
Yes, I was waiting for people to start suggesting Mirage... I would like it myself. It sounds like an exciting world.
The biker piggles sound funny.

Igloogirl3 the Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
we would probably have to do weirwood first, since mirage is a desert world. we already have krokotopia , so we would have to do weirwood first.

-blaze Duskstone legendary conjurer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
I see that you have beein in Wysteria.
Yes, one of the competitors for the Spiral Cup is from Mirage. It sounds like a very interesting world, I must say. Looks a lot like Krokotopia but I might be mistaken.
Yes, I was waiting for people to start suggesting Mirage... I would like it myself. It sounds like an exciting world.
The biker piggles sound funny.

Igloogirl3 the Pyromancer

yea the biker piggles were inspired by my real life pets with a wizard twist

see i have a furry pet called a guinea pig ( note pet pig like a piggle )
and when i saw my cat try to pet one or in this case attack one

i thought hey this could be a battle for wizard101 kinda

also the big boss of the piggles isnt named after my pet but named after a wizard101 friend that left the spiral and wont be back for long time

thnx for enjoying my post

also my wizard101 friend name is

travis thunderspear
i miss him so much

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Oh! I want to go to Mirage so bad! I love the mirage cat's accent (I forget her name) and how they designed her. And how it's based off of Arabia!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011