Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new area for legendaries....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
Ok after i read this months producer's letter (which are always fun to read :D) i read that their will be a new area for the legendary wizards that is tougher then Kensington Park. So after i seen the picture that shows what looks like a dragon skull i got this crazy idea: Dragon-Tooth Pass. This area could be the new area for legendary wizards. So since KI hasn't yet released info on the new area i decided to create my own vision on how Dragon-Tooth Pass (WHICH IS MY OWN NAME CREATION) would be laid out.

Please not that this not offficial. It is fan-designed!

Dragon-Tooth Pass Instance Level (For Level 60+ Only)
Challenge Level: 5 (Highest) Reward Rate: 10 (Highest) Optional: Yes

Players must be level 58, received their level 58 spell, and have completed the Wintertusk quest: ‘Back To The Village’.

Dragon-Tooth Pass is divided into four sub-areas: Glacial Canyon, High Ridge, Skull Peak, and Palace Of The Oracle

Creatures will use very powerful spells; all of the creatures starts with 5 power pips, and have health over 3,000; regardless of rank or class. They also have a Critical chance of 120% and a Block rating of 135%. Creature ranks consist of: 12 Elite-15 Elite with health ranging from 3,000-4,500. They have no resists and only boost to their opposite class. There are creatures that belong to the sun, moon, and star classes and their health will be the highest at 4,500. They only appear in the Palace Of The Oracle.

Bosses will cheat. All bosses have health over 10,000, two minions at all times, and start with 7 power pips; regardless of rank or class. Bosses also have a Critical chance of 170% and a Block rating of 200%. They have no resists and only boost to their opposite class. Boss ranks consist of: 11-14. All minions that fight with the bosses have the rank: ‘Boss’ and are more powerful than normal creatures. Bosses health ranges from 10,000-23,000. The final boss in this level is the only boss with 23,000 health and he cheats the most out of all the bosses.

This area is designed to promote teamwork and have a fun experience at the same time. The combat rating has been raised to 3 vs. 1. Also no player under level 60 may port to a friend who is in this instance level. This instance will take no less than 4 hours to complete. All equipment rewards/drops are for level 68+ only and can be auctioned/traded unless otherwise specified in the description. All quest experience point rewards will be above 3,000 and the quest gold rewards will be above 1,000.

Please Leave Your Comments.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ouch
you need the team work yea
but they need to learn to combo will be crucial

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
This sounds FUN!!! :)

Of course, not everyone has a 4 hour block of time... maybe on weekends... but try coordinating 4 people with the same 4 hour window - may be tough.

Other than that, it'd be cool. :-)