Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Mounts That Must Happen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I want this so very horribly bad it almost hurts. We need to add another Gold Skeleton Key room much like Stribog, and add it in Grizzleheim somewhere. This includes two bosses, Thurnir, by actual Mythology is a wolf, the name isn't completely necessary but add a spirit wolf boss along with a spirit bear. Both designs are more lumbering beasts that give off a spirit aura if that makes any sense. They have no minions and both have roughly 75,000 health, every 4 rounds one removes all blades with a ground pound cheat, and the other does about 1500 damage to all players, you can't trap them no matter what, no dispels, no weaknesses, and they have roughly 50% universal resist. They drop unique Grizzleheim themed items (Refer to one of my older posts about world themed mounts and pets and such.) Including school variations of a large battleaxe (basically just for stitching), the new "Rabid War Bear" and "Rabid War Wolf" mounts, and the new "War Bear Cub" and "Savage Wolf Pup" pets. The mounts are one person, run on all fours, are covered in armor in select places (armor color is dye-able. The eyes also give off a colored aura that is changed via the secondary color along with the armor outline). The mounts need to be some of the rarest drops in the history of the spiral, and I don't exaggerate that, these mounts are earned and serve as a symbol of long lost hours and possible day long spurts of severe agony and rage. Maybe give them a little 2% Resist, combined with either 2% Attack, Pierce, Power Pip, Accuracy, Critical Block, or maybe a jewel socket. It's far fetched, but that would be an absolutely amazing addition. The pets are simple, same basic design, can't be dyed, and are dropped with strictly universal talents, they favor no one school. Feedback anyone?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Cameron MythMancer on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I want this so very horribly bad it almost hurts. We need to add another Gold Skeleton Key room much like Stribog, and add it in Grizzleheim somewhere. This includes two bosses, Thurnir, by actual Mythology is a wolf, the name isn't completely necessary but add a spirit wolf boss along with a spirit bear. Both designs are more lumbering beasts that give off a spirit aura if that makes any sense. They have no minions and both have roughly 75,000 health, every 4 rounds one removes all blades with a ground pound cheat, and the other does about 1500 damage to all players, you can't trap them no matter what, no dispels, no weaknesses, and they have roughly 50% universal resist. They drop unique Grizzleheim themed items (Refer to one of my older posts about world themed mounts and pets and such.) Including school variations of a large battleaxe (basically just for stitching), the new "Rabid War Bear" and "Rabid War Wolf" mounts, and the new "War Bear Cub" and "Savage Wolf Pup" pets. The mounts are one person, run on all fours, are covered in armor in select places (armor color is dye-able. The eyes also give off a colored aura that is changed via the secondary color along with the armor outline). The mounts need to be some of the rarest drops in the history of the spiral, and I don't exaggerate that, these mounts are earned and serve as a symbol of long lost hours and possible day long spurts of severe agony and rage. Maybe give them a little 2% Resist, combined with either 2% Attack, Pierce, Power Pip, Accuracy, Critical Block, or maybe a jewel socket. It's far fetched, but that would be an absolutely amazing addition. The pets are simple, same basic design, can't be dyed, and are dropped with strictly universal talents, they favor no one school. Feedback anyone?
Forgive my goof I meant Fenrir, I have disappointed my ancestors.