Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Lost Pages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Yesterday I was riding my turtle around Wizard City when I saw someone wearing the "Bleak Master of the Pen" badge. I had seen it a lot, but didn't know how to gain it (I LOVE gaining badges, who doesn't?) so I looked it up on wizard101 central. I was quite excited of the possibility of a shiny, new badge when I saw it was an event (a limited time quest.). I was immediately disappointed that I had missed out, knowing that not having the badge would haunt me forever.

So, I am begging you, PLEASE bring it back.

Also, I heard about a Selena Gomez event. She's one of my favorite celebrities and I would love to help her out in Crab Alley.

Please consider bringing both back.

Miranda Daisysteed, Level 38 Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Poptropica671 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Yesterday I was riding my turtle around Wizard City when I saw someone wearing the "Bleak Master of the Pen" badge. I had seen it a lot, but didn't know how to gain it (I LOVE gaining badges, who doesn't?) so I looked it up on wizard101 central. I was quite excited of the possibility of a shiny, new badge when I saw it was an event (a limited time quest.). I was immediately disappointed that I had missed out, knowing that not having the badge would haunt me forever.

So, I am begging you, PLEASE bring it back.

Also, I heard about a Selena Gomez event. She's one of my favorite celebrities and I would love to help her out in Crab Alley.

Please consider bringing both back.

Miranda Daisysteed, Level 38 Theurgist
Selena Gomez will never come back. That is from Professor Greyrose herself.

The Lost Pages is temporary, brief and will most likely be coming back soon.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for the info, now I'm wondering when the Lost Pages event will happen again. If anyone has any info about the next Lost Pages event days, PLEASE reply.

Thank you very much, RavenLady777

Miranda DaisySteed, Level 38 Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Poptropica671 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the info, now I'm wondering when the Lost Pages event will happen again. If anyone has any info about the next Lost Pages event days, PLEASE reply.

Thank you very much, RavenLady777

Miranda DaisySteed, Level 38 Theurgist
you're welcome!
I wish we knew when it was going to return...it's been a awhile. I wonder if KI has just forgotten about it.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Dear KI,
Could you PLEASE bring it back? I'm sure everyone would be happy with it. I only have so many days left on my Membership and Summer Break is coming up soon (for me) which is a time where I'll probably be playing a lot. You don't have to start it immediately (I'd like to level up before defeating the Mooshu boss since I'd only be able to defeat two bosses) but somewhere in this Summer please!

Anyone who wants the Lost Pages event to happen this Summer post 'Lost Pages!'

Miranda DaisySteed, Level 41 Master Theurgist