Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The "I want x to happen" game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I'm bored so I'm writing this now. This is suppose to be for fun and no way it will happen for real unless KI looks at this thread and goes, okay. This is a fun little game and by no means should be taken seriously.

Imagine you're in charge for an update for Wizard101, and you can change, add or remove up to 3 things in the game and it will go live next update, what will you do? The next person will come up with reasons to deny the change or state why it's a bad idea, and then he will list 3 things that he wants changed and the next person after him will repeat. If you are unable to come up with a good reason to a suggestion, simply just say "I agree to the change." or something. xd

[ For Example ]
Me: 1. Remove Ice and buff Storm
Other guy responds with: No, ice is tanky and storm has too much damage.
Other guy suggests to: Remove Storm and buff Ice.
Other guy 2 responds with: blah, blah, blah.
( something like that xd, of course not as bad as a reason like the one written above. )

Ready? Go!
I want to...
1. Reduce bosses in Avalon, I swear every 5 quest there's 1 bosses in it.
2. Remove Earthquake from the Game and replace it with something else.
3. Add more resistance to Ice. ( because I'm ice. )

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well,

I want to:
  • Be able to receive all my mega pack snacks used on a failed pet for a small price of crowns or so (Much like Training Point Buyback).
  • Be able to see getting it's own set of school only charms and wards.
  • Craft a 4 Pip AoE
  • Harvest Amber much easier.

Now, onto your suggestions:

1.Reduce bosses in Avalon, I swear every 5 quest there's 1 bosses in it.

I Agree! It does feel like the bosses here are quite numerous!

The spell is annoying, but not annoying enough to be completely eradicated.

is already OP. Adding more resistance is just asking for a riot.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Star Edward on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:
Well,

I want to:
  • Be able to receive all my mega pack snacks used on a failed pet for a small price of crowns or so (Much like Training Point Buyback).
  • Craft a 4 Pip AoE

Now, onto your suggestions:

1.Reduce bosses in Avalon, I swear every 5 quest there's 1 bosses in it.

I Agree! It does feel like the bosses here are quite numerous!

The spell is annoying, but not annoying enough to be completely eradicated.

is already OP. Adding more resistance is just asking for a riot.

Agree - under certain conditions.
It would cost KI some money in some lost Mega Snack sales in the Crown Shop,but those sales may be lower since dropping CPs, EMPs & DHEs is so common now.

BUT if they position the event during their lowest subscription months instead of as part of the 12 days of Christmas, Halloween,Test Realm or opening of new worlds - it would be a HUGE spike in memberships during their lowest membership months. It might be worth it to them and I KNOW it would be worth it to players - if they let you buy back all mega snacks whether they came from drops, gardening or Mega Snack Packs.
Agree. I am not Balance and love the Balance and Dragon Blades - but letting the whole game have all their stuff makes Balance players less unique.
  • Craft a 4 Pip AoE
Disagree. I'm Life - and KI seems pretty dedicated to keeping it as hard as possible for us to hit hard or many. Focus on updates we can actually hope for.
Disagree. It would be nice, but wastes an update. Buy an empty house, plant as many full gardens of King Parsley as your energy will cover. (My lvl 125 has one house with 3 circles & my lvl 50 has 2)
Unequip the house, except when you want to use your energy to tend that garden. Lots of KP in 1 or 2 houses on each character - they've already given us an easy way to get the Amber.

I want:
  • Jeweld pets & items through shared bank
  • A method by which we could see & move EVERYTHING on our whole account from one character. Facilitating rearranging items & clearing out extras quickly and easily.
  • X-ray machine that takes 3 crown throws (like the loot role chests) 1) see the petnome card of a new egg. 2) see which talents and abilities it will manifest if trained. 3) change the talents to more desirable ones on the card.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sorry but you can't

Jeweld pets & items through shared bank

Well I actually can't come up with a rebuttal to his one
  • A method by which we could see & move EVERYTHING on our whole account from one character. Facilitating rearranging items & clearing out extras quickly and easily.
Too much room for error. Any time you have do X to everything something always gets messed up

• X-ray machine that takes 3 crown throws (like the loot role chests) 1) see the petnome card of a new egg. 2) see which talents and abilities it will manifest if trained. 3) change the talents to more desirable ones on the card.
Now while I can get behind being able to see ALL of the pet's talents once you've gotten to say ancient. Being able to switch all of the talents would OP pets pretty quickly. I'd say you should be able to trade 1 talent but only after your pet has reached Ultra

What would I change?

Having Pet Training, Gardening, and Fishing use different types of energy.

Not getting stuck when buddy questing and someone starts the conversations while you're still back in the other room. Let me move.

Since Bosses (From Wysteria on) now have the ability to cheat, I would allow Wizards to learn a "Cheat" at the 50th and 100th level. This cheat cannot be triggered by a card, cannot by used in PVP, and cannot be used in normal fights but would automatically activate whenever a boss does X

Steven Ghoststalker

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Area51Alien on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
Sorry but you can't

Jeweld pets & items through shared bank

Well I actually can't come up with a rebuttal to his one
Too much room for error. Any time you have do X to everything something always gets messed up

Now while I can get behind being able to see ALL of the pet's talents once you've gotten to say ancient. Being able to switch all of the talents would OP pets pretty quickly. I'd say you should be able to trade 1 talent but only after your pet has reached Ultra

What would I change?

Having Pet Training, Gardening, and Fishing use different types of energy.

Not getting stuck when buddy questing and someone starts the conversations while you're still back in the other room. Let me move.

Since Bosses (From Wysteria on) now have the ability to cheat, I would allow Wizards to learn a "Cheat" at the 50th and 100th level. This cheat cannot be triggered by a card, cannot by used in PVP, and cannot be used in normal fights but would automatically activate whenever a boss does X

Steven Ghoststalker
NOT A GAME ENTRY - just a reply to the quoted entry.

** "You cant." Isn't much of a rebuttal They made the game - they made that preventative function - they could change it if they wanted to.

** The seeing everything on the account might be a tall order - but I had an idea about putting everything into a box and sending it through the shared to one character - and like looking in a shared bank that character could see and sort everything. I've submitted a lot of variations of how this could work. Items and Pets.

** On the OP of the pets happening "pretty quickly" -- pets can only manifest talents the makers put in the game. Who cares if all pets have Unicorn and Fairy and cast Balance Blades? or whatever people's preferences are -- I've already seen LOTS of pets that are all Proofs (spirit, elemental, universal). Ultimately, letting us choose pet talents for Crowns means KI would be getting money for this steadily - no one just gets a good pet and quits - they keep bringing out new species, new hybrids, new talents - we keep running through that mill. BUT - it would shift our game play time into Questing and Crafting. People will work hard to get the perfect pet - and it's still in the game OR they could work smart and PLAY the game more.

PS love the idea about separate energy balls
not so much the idea about us cheating - we're above that
and I'm always the one still listening to the speech - I didn't even know my sister got stuck?