Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Forgotten Stat.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
Yo this is the 2nd thread i've made so.. Yeah

Stats are very valuable to our wizards, They help us in many ways. Critical, Blocking, Piercing, Attack increases, Resistance you name it. But of all the stats there's just that one stat that lays dormant on your wizard and one that many items don't give unless you're a PvP warlord or got an item from a pack, That's right. I'm talking about the Stun Resistance.

------------------

Stun Resistance is really good, It keeps the Frost Giant & Medusa's stun away. But the thing is, If barely any items in game give stun resistance ( Many give very little stun resistance, Many of Brandon Mistborn's items only give stun resistance when you reached level 120 and most of them only give a 5% stun resist increase ) then what is the point of keeping it in the game? And why restrict it to just PvP warlords? ( Diego the Duelmaster also sells some items that give stun resistance and the only thing he has the gives the most is something called " The Amulet Of Free Movement that only adds a 30% stun resist increase, Which when you think about it, really isn't that good. Now there are other things that Diego sells that gives Stun Resist like the athames and rings and they each give 15% stun resist increase each, With those added up that gives you a 60% stun increase, A slight difference but remember. These are PvP items which adds on to my claim of items with lots of stun resist being restricted to PvP players only. PvE players need some Stun resist too!

------------------

Let's be real, No one really likes getting stunned, It's time consuming on your part and just generally annoying, I realize that when you get stunned it gives you a stun shield ( Which many people don't ever get ) but what if they cast say Medusa and then next round they cast a blinding light to remove that stun shield? They are free to hit you again with some other type of spell that can stun you. Stun shields takes up space in your deck, and if costs one training point and if you don't have points to train it, Well then your only choices to prevent getting stunned in battles is to use gold on Conviction TCs ( Which is around 900 and when you buy them in bulk they can eat your gold almost instantly ) or buy Stun Shields ( Let's be real again, Nobody really does this ) What I realize is that most people want their stats on the go ( Really good items with the stats they need on it )

So in conclusion KI should make items that include Stun Resistance so that the stat is not totally useless.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
lnfectors1 on Dec 24, 2016 wrote:
Yo this is the 2nd thread i've made so.. Yeah

Stats are very valuable to our wizards, They help us in many ways. Critical, Blocking, Piercing, Attack increases, Resistance you name it. But of all the stats there's just that one stat that lays dormant on your wizard and one that many items don't give unless you're a PvP warlord or got an item from a pack, That's right. I'm talking about the Stun Resistance.

------------------

Stun Resistance is really good, It keeps the Frost Giant & Medusa's stun away. But the thing is, If barely any items in game give stun resistance ( Many give very little stun resistance, Many of Brandon Mistborn's items only give stun resistance when you reached level 120 and most of them only give a 5% stun resist increase ) then what is the point of keeping it in the game? And why restrict it to just PvP warlords? ( Diego the Duelmaster also sells some items that give stun resistance and the only thing he has the gives the most is something called " The Amulet Of Free Movement that only adds a 30% stun resist increase, Which when you think about it, really isn't that good. Now there are other things that Diego sells that gives Stun Resist like the athames and rings and they each give 15% stun resist increase each, With those added up that gives you a 60% stun increase, A slight difference but remember. These are PvP items which adds on to my claim of items with lots of stun resist being restricted to PvP players only. PvE players need some Stun resist too!

------------------

Let's be real, No one really likes getting stunned, It's time consuming on your part and just generally annoying, I realize that when you get stunned it gives you a stun shield ( Which many people don't ever get ) but what if they cast say Medusa and then next round they cast a blinding light to remove that stun shield? They are free to hit you again with some other type of spell that can stun you. Stun shields takes up space in your deck, and if costs one training point and if you don't have points to train it, Well then your only choices to prevent getting stunned in battles is to use gold on Conviction TCs ( Which is around 900 and when you buy them in bulk they can eat your gold almost instantly ) or buy Stun Shields ( Let's be real again, Nobody really does this ) What I realize is that most people want their stats on the go ( Really good items with the stats they need on it )

So in conclusion KI should make items that include Stun Resistance so that the stat is not totally useless.
Yes, I would love to see some gear that have some stun resistance. Being stunned is very annoying.

Alejandro

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There is gear with stun resistance, mostly pack and arena gear though.