Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Final Titan

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well, it seems that the Titans are rising back again (kinda like the Percy Jackson series, huh?). In Dragonspyre we stop Malistaire from summoning the Dragon Titan in the end. In Wintertusk we stop the Coven from summoning the Ice Titan, Ymir, in the end. Anyone else agree that in the next world or two that someone's gonna try to summon the Storm Titan? I think so...

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Well, it seems that the Titans are rising back again (kinda like the Percy Jackson series, huh?). In Dragonspyre we stop Malistaire from summoning the Dragon Titan in the end. In Wintertusk we stop the Coven from summoning the Ice Titan, Ymir, in the end. Anyone else agree that in the next world or two that someone's gonna try to summon the Storm Titan? I think so...

Morganthe and her Umbra Footmen all ready did.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I thought the dragon titan was still running loose in the spiral?

Malistaire summoned the Dragon Titan but the titan would not revive his dead wife. He could not control the titan, and so he is running loose. At least when I took one last look around at the palace of Malistaire, I could still see a giant claw and jaws of sharp teeth outside.

Also, whose giant eyeball was I seeing somewhere in Celestia?