Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Death Unicorn for Online Purchases...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
OK!!

I have a idea,
I think you sould make a Special Promo Pet for Online Purchases Only, Kinda how the Gift Cards Work.

Each Month have a Different Pet of the same Type/Look for a year.
(Then Move To Something New)
You could start with a Death Unicorn, this would get People to shop/buy online more, and if they do already its kinda NOT fair for Gift Card people to have a Pet and Not the one that shop online.
Some don't even have any of the store that sell them in there town(s).

Now this is Just a Idea, and I know you have done this before Ice Elf, Lightning Bat, ect...

I hope to see this added to the game soon,
Thanks,
The Pet Master .aka. Edward

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Love this idea! Not only would we get a bonus pet for the purchases some of us were going to make anyway, This will do nothing but boost more sales for KI. Sounds like a win win to me!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
I'd probably go for this pet idea, too, Edward! Go Death Unicorn! I like it. :)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
Reed Petal;

Edward you always come up with amazing ideas even if it's on Central or not. I love the idea, hopefully KingsIsle will agree to this and will implement this into the game.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Wow. I think this is a marvelous idea! Keep it up and they may have to give in! LOL KI, joking.. :D Its actually a fair idea, so, I would like to see more of fairness in ideas..

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Elizabeth MistLeaf;

Well, it's good, but what about Ice..or Fire? I think Death Unicorn should be a mount.

Ice:
An Ice Phoenix

Fire:
A Sunbird

Life:
Centaur

Death:
Death Unicorn (As you said)

Balance:
Beetle

Myth:
N/A

Storm:
Triton

That's all I got. By the way, these are all mounts.