Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Death Unicorn for Online Purchases...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
OK!!

I have a idea,
I think you sould make a Special Promo Pet for Online Purchases Only, Kinda how the Gift Cards Work.

Each Month have a Different Pet of the same Type/Look for a year.
(Then Move To Something New)
You could start with a Death Unicorn, this would get People to shop/buy online more, and if they do already its kinda NOT fair for Gift Card people to have a Pet and Not the one that shop online.
Some don't even have any of the store that sell them in there town(s).

Now this is Just a Idea, and I know you have done this before Ice Elf, Lightning Bat, ect...

I hope to see this added to the game soon,
Thanks,
The Pet Master .aka. Edward

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Love this idea! Not only would we get a bonus pet for the purchases some of us were going to make anyway, This will do nothing but boost more sales for KI. Sounds like a win win to me!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
I'd probably go for this pet idea, too, Edward! Go Death Unicorn! I like it. :)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
Reed Petal;

Edward you always come up with amazing ideas even if it's on Central or not. I love the idea, hopefully KingsIsle will agree to this and will implement this into the game.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Wow. I think this is a marvelous idea! Keep it up and they may have to give in! LOL KI, joking.. :D Its actually a fair idea, so, I would like to see more of fairness in ideas..

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Elizabeth MistLeaf;

Well, it's good, but what about Ice..or Fire? I think Death Unicorn should be a mount.

Ice:
An Ice Phoenix

Fire:
A Sunbird

Life:
Centaur

Death:
Death Unicorn (As you said)

Balance:
Beetle

Myth:
N/A

Storm:
Triton

That's all I got. By the way, these are all mounts.