Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Commander set

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I know I might get hated by some for this post, but don't worry if you do. None of the offense is taken. ;)

My idea is to allow even non Commander rank players to buy the robe from Diego.

I'm sure most of the boosters in the game boost in PVP only because of the looks of this robe.
Of course you can't equip it and can't have the lovely stats it gives because you don't have the rank

By letting players without the rank buy the robe will make boosting go down by a lot i'm sure of it.
I started to PVP because of the looks of the robe and wished to stitch it once I reached the rank.

Do you agree?

And this goes for the entire commander set. Not only the robe. Even though the other two aren't that popular looks wise just having the robe with this option won't make sense. So...

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
to me the pvp commander set is over saturated... but i would see no issue in setting the gear to being no stats, stitch gear.... i would make it cost 3x as much... so you'll be better off just getting to commander and getting the actual one than buying the stitched one

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
The Closest you will get is the Guardian's Vestment.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Mirajane7887 on Feb 19, 2017 wrote:
I know I might get hated by some for this post, but don't worry if you do. None of the offense is taken. ;)

My idea is to allow even non Commander rank players to buy the robe from Diego.

I'm sure most of the boosters in the game boost in PVP only because of the looks of this robe.
Of course you can't equip it and can't have the lovely stats it gives because you don't have the rank

By letting players without the rank buy the robe will make boosting go down by a lot i'm sure of it.
I started to PVP because of the looks of the robe and wished to stitch it once I reached the rank.

Do you agree?

And this goes for the entire commander set. Not only the robe. Even though the other two aren't that popular looks wise just having the robe with this option won't make sense. So...
Sorry! I'm going to have to disagree.

It has such a lovely design to really encourage players to work for it. It just wouldn't be fair for the ones who did the work to achieve it.

I believe some of the boosters boost because of the looks, but not all of them. On the leaderboards, you can see a lot of people boost to have insanely high unachievable ranks by normal PvP methods. It's just how our PvP system is these days.

And trust me, I've gotten it myself, but rarely use it. "How come? It looks cool!"

Well, because there is so much hate around people who wear it.

It's a shame, but I've had people come up to me while I was wearing it and say "Boosters", "Noob", "Kid".

It was awful! My rank as soon as I had gotten the commander robe was 36 wins - 17 losses = 804 Rank

I quickly ditched it and now exclusively keep it on mannequins stored away in my castles.

Why not wear something unique that speaks what YOUR style is as a wizard!

I personally wear a red elegant hat, with the rockin' t-shirt and noble shoes.

Here's a link to pictures of my fire and my life wizard!

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?479695-Nathan-GreenEyes

I may not look like a PvP commander, but I sure have the rank to prove it ;) And that's all I need.

Good luck on your matches!

P.S If you reach the rank of commander, but don't have enough tickets, do tournaments! They give a lot!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 80+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)