Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Bundles of Today

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
The bundles that we have now aren't really interesting. They are vapid and kinda dull in my opinion. I admit i have bought a hawk rider and super bundle but i was sort of disappointed both times. Most of the time someone buys a bundle for the house, mount or crowns but what about gear? All bundles currently have uninspired and just plain lame looking gear that you end up stitching. I hope that a new bundle comes out soon with some awesome looking gear like teh (insert the one you know i am talking about here) bundle that is not based on a place.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I actually like some of the bundle gear, it is a refreshing break from the day-glo primary colors all of our wizarding clothes seem to come in. Some days you just want to kick back and relax in a pair of grubby faded brown corduroys and a denim jacket, especially when you're on point duty against humongofrog...

I know a lot of people stitch over the dino bundle gear because it's really got a strong unique style that sort of clashes with their other gear, but it's nice to see people wearing it once in a while, they stand out and it's not all that bad looking if you use the whole set together.

That said it's hard to complain TOO much about something that gives you 14% global resist, or +25% crit rating, plus a power pip to start, or a Forest Lord + stun card. I would wear a Kick Me sign and a paper sack over my head if it would give me those things.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Zachary Thunderfla... on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
The bundles that we have now aren't really interesting. They are vapid and kinda dull in my opinion. I admit i have bought a hawk rider and super bundle but i was sort of disappointed both times. Most of the time someone buys a bundle for the house, mount or crowns but what about gear? All bundles currently have uninspired and just plain lame looking gear that you end up stitching. I hope that a new bundle comes out soon with some awesome looking gear like teh (insert the one you know i am talking about here) bundle that is not based on a place.
look at the topic "new mount". I hope you liked all m y ideas.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think the bundles are actually pretty cool. My favorite was Mega Bundle