Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Bazaar and your Backpack.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2010

This has most likely been mentioned before , Since I know all of us are going through this. We need a better way to organize all those reagents.

When using the bazaar to sell off reagents , I have to flip through several pages of mist wood, deep mushrooms, cat tails , I have a couple hundred of each , just to get to selling off some of the reagents that are listed at the end . I don't even bother with selling off reagents anymore because of this. Maybe if it was easier , some of those wizards who have the extra black pearls , diamonds etc, just taking up space , might be more inclined to sell them off , to help out other wizards.

*shrugs* Just a thought.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Have all the mistwood in one spot and simply have a mistwood category show rather than 6 pages of indivual pieces would speed things up a bit too. Then perhaps a sell/buy *x* number button that we could fill in could be added. When you have tons of stuff to buy or sell it is slow to click buy or sell for each item.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer