Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Arena should be the same as other arenas

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
No Mount Areas. Period. Is the Arena an Arena itself?!

Big mounts like Hydra, Phoenix, all of these completely ruin the gameplay and view of others.

I would like the Arena to become a No Mount area for these reasons.

Who else agrees?!

#popcicool7777777

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
No Mount Areas. Period. Is the Arena an Arena itself?!

Big mounts like Hydra, Phoenix, all of these completely ruin the gameplay and view of others.

I would like the Arena to become a No Mount area for these reasons.

Who else agrees?!

#popcicool7777777
I'm not against this change at all.. I am not a fan of the huge multi-person mounts for just this reason. I'm tired of not being able to see around them and sincerely hope that KI stops creating these huge mounts.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm not against this change at all.. I am not a fan of the huge multi-person mounts for just this reason. I'm tired of not being able to see around them and sincerely hope that KI stops creating these huge mounts.
Exactly. I own a Phoenix Mount, but after 2 days I got it, I am just using for Decoration Purpose only. I like the Magic Carpet one as you can see your wand. Which is what classifies us as wizards, right?!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think it would be a great addition to the game if mounts came with size benefits and limitations.

- Huge flying mounts should travel at faster speed, but because of their size get snagged by street mobs easier. And are restricted from entering buildings, caves, etc. that they would be too big to fit into.

- Small mounts like the broom or flying carpet should travel at a slower speed but less chance of getting snagged by mobs and fits into buildings and caves.

This would make the selection of mounts more interesting, and probably end up selling more mounts because of the various purposes. Unfortunately the mounts have already been released, so changing this now would be an issue with players.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Same. I only use big mounts to troll my friends. I am a supporter of this idea. o_o

Survivor
Nov 10, 2010