Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 3rd Arc Boss!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Hello all of you wizards out there!

Since we are almost going into the 3rd arc, there is going to be a new final boss of course! So we should all post our ideas of what we think it will be! What I hope to see from this boss though, is that he or she is not death for once. The death thing is not really a big problem for me since I am a myth wizard, but my brother always complains about the final bosses being death and I bet a lot of you necromancer might be kinda against another death boss.

Anyways, here is my crazy idea:

A long time ago, the Spiral was created (of course) by Bartleby, but he didn't do this by himself. Another powerful wizard named Alkemin actually helped with the process of creating the spiral. Alkemin donated pieces of his soul to help create the worlds that lie throughout the spiral, these powerful soul specs were called The Core of the World. Each world has it's own core that lies within it, including Marleybone, Mooshu, and even Zafaria! Wizard City though had an exception because Bartleby was basically it's core. Eventually, Alkemin had donated too many pieces and lost the will to live and whatever remained of the rest of his soul remains a mystery. Now, Bartleby stands alone to keep these worlds in orbit and living on with the help of the cores. How does he do this though? The cores actually act as a magnet so Bartleby can keep these worlds in orbit for a very long distance. After the downfall of Morganthe (hope I spelled that right), a new evil rises. A powerful wizard named Telden (couldn't think of a cool name at the moment for him, lol) had appeared from out of nowhere. Telden was trained in the arts of Pyromancy plus all astral schools with a hint of myth magic. Telden grew up in a world unknown to us (at the moment). He was sent by his (non-evil) mother to the Ravenwood Magic Academy to learn how to have better control over his hint of myth magic. Of course though, Cyrus Drake does not approve of Telden's current level of Conjuring which only increased Telden's already high temper. He eventually lost it and became insane. Somehow though, he finds out about Alkemin's past with Bartleby so he goes out to try and learn an ancient school of magic: Resonation magic. This type of magic connects the user with all matter and is able to do extremely good things, or chaotic damage to the user and or to the object(s) being used on. No one has been able to control this type of magic for eons, but Telden thinks he can handle it (do not forget he is insane!). With this power, he wants to take out the cores of the worlds and eat the soul pieces so his soul can be as powerful as Alkemin's once was! It is your job to stop him! (Probably by learn Resonation magic, but this might tear your soul away!)

Now I would love to hear your final boss ideas and stories!

PS: I want to finish my story when I get the chance to, so when I ever post it on some website or something I will give a link!

PSS: Ty for reading my story! Hope you liked it!

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Good story And i know where we could go in a part of the storyline: the spiral's unknown regions
His minions could be draconians since he has mastery over fire. Maybe at the end of the story we can make him Fire and Myth mastery, but still a fire type since fire was his original school.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Dustin ThunderSton... on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:

Since we are almost going into the 3rd arc, there is going to be a new final boss of course! So we should all post our ideas of what we think it will be! What I hope to see from this boss though, is that he or she is not death for once. The death thing is not really a big problem for me since I am a myth wizard, but my brother always complains about the final bosses being death and I bet a lot of you necromancer might be kinda against another death boss.

A long time ago, the Spiral was created (of course) by Bartleby, but he didn't do this by himself. Another powerful wizard named Alkemin actually helped with the process of creating the spiral. Alkemin donated pieces of his soul to help create the worlds that lie throughout the spiral, these powerful soul specs were called The Core of the World. Each world has it's own core that lies within it, including Marleybone, Mooshu, and even Zafaria! Wizard City though had an exception because Bartleby was basically it's core. Eventually, Alkemin had donated too many pieces and lost the will to live and whatever remained of the rest of his soul remains a mystery. Now, Bartleby stands alone to keep these worlds in orbit and living on with the help of the cores. How does he do this though? The cores actually act as a magnet so Bartleby can keep these worlds in orbit for a very long distance. After the downfall of Morganthe (hope I spelled that right), a new evil rises. A powerful wizard named Telden (couldn't think of a cool name at the moment for him, lol) had appeared from out of nowhere. Telden was trained in the arts of Pyromancy plus all astral schools with a hint of myth magic. Telden grew up in a world unknown to us (at the moment). He was sent by his (non-evil) mother to the Ravenwood Magic Academy to learn how to have better control over his hint of myth magic. Of course though, Cyrus Drake does not approve of Telden's current level of Conjuring which only increased Telden's already high temper. He eventually lost it and became insane. Somehow though, he finds out about Alkemin's past with Bartleby so he goes out to try and learn an ancient school of magic: Resonation magic. This type of magic connects the user with all matter and is able to do extremely good things, or chaotic damage to the user and or to the object(s) being used on. No one has been able to control this type of magic for eons, but Telden thinks he can handle it (do not forget he is insane!). With this power, he wants to take out the cores of the worlds and eat the soul pieces so his soul can be as powerful as Alkemin's once was! It is your job to stop him! (Probably by learn Resonation magic, but this might tear your soul away!)

PS: I want to finish my story when I get the chance to, so when I ever post it on some website or something I will give a link!

this is disturbing the grandmother raven helped bartleby not this alkemin you made up

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Dustin ThunderSton... on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:

Also it needs a little tweak: what you call The Core of The World thing would had happened after the titan war since the spiral was originally a world that the titans destroyed so how about this:

Bartleby knew the worlds would once collapse because of the power of the spiral chain, so a wizard 9(your Alkemin) placed in each world the core of the world which would store the chain's power so the world doesn't collapse

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
Also it needs a little tweak: what you call The Core of The World thing would had happened after the titan war since the spiral was originally a world that the titans destroyed so how about this:

Bartleby knew the worlds would once collapse because of the power of the spiral chain, so a wizard 9(your Alkemin) placed in each world the core of the world which would store the chain's power so the world doesn't collapse
sorry about the 9 forgot to erase it