Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Telescope of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello,
I am not sure if this should go in test or here, so I'm just putting it here for the time being. In the Wizards Watchtower, there is a huge telescope, and in the housing preview, you are prompted to take a look through it. But you cant. There is no way to look through it. I think there should be a way to interact with it, so when you press X or click, you would be viewing a certain part of the Spiral through the telescope. You could zoom in and out, so you could see the whole Spiral at once, or just a single world. Please implement this KI, because the telescope is kind of unnecessary without being able to look through it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Talon Battleblade Master Theurgist
8)
P.S. Other than that, the Wizards Watchtower was perfect.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
I am not sure if this should go in test or here, so I'm just putting it here for the time being. In the Wizards Watchtower, there is a huge telescope, and in the housing preview, you are prompted to take a look through it. But you cant. There is no way to look through it. I think there should be a way to interact with it, so when you press X or click, you would be viewing a certain part of the Spiral through the telescope. You could zoom in and out, so you could see the whole Spiral at once, or just a single world. Please implement this KI, because the telescope is kind of unnecessary without being able to look through it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Talon Battleblade Master Theurgist
8)
P.S. Other than that, the Wizards Watchtower was perfect.

lol I was trying to press x when I saw the telescope thinking it would let me see through it. I agree with this post.