Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleport between houeses

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
what i would like is a teleport tapestry that goes between houses.maybe each house comes with a tapestry you can then hang in your other houses to quickly teleport back to that house. maybe that tapestry shows an image of the house your teleporting to? like i have two houses. the sun palace and the royal play house. I've been thinking of buying a third so for sake of argument lets say i have the oasis. now in my sun house I'd like to have two tapestry. one depicting the playhouse and one depicting the oasis, each tapestry then teleports back to its appropriate house.in each of these two houses i'd like tapestry depicting the sun palace, so i can teleport back there and switch to a different house. thus making the palace my "main house" because the equip and unequip version of house jumping is annoying. especially when your trying to care for all plants quickly. you have to wait a whole minuet after teleportign to a new house to get another house..

Administrator
You mean like this young Wizard?

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/august2011#Teleporters

Housing Teleporters have Arrived!

Like to garden in your Marleybone house but throw parties in your Sultan's Palace? Now you can quickly hop from one of your houses to another on the same character without unequipping and reequipping the different houses!

Just get a Teleporter!

->Teleporters can either be purchased in the Crown Shop for Crowns, or players can Craft them.
->Teleporters have an entrance and an exit. When you first place a ->Teleporter through your Decorating Panel, you are marking its exit, then you will be prompted to place the Teleporter down so it can become the entrance.
->You can place the entrance and exit in the same home.
->You can also place the the exit in one home, and the Teleporter in another home, but that character must own both homes, because to do this, you must place the exit, unequip the current house, equip the other house and recall to it to place the Teleporter.
->You cannot place the exit or the Teleporter in someone else's home.
->You cannot place the exit or the Teleporter in an area that is not a house or dorm owned by your character.
->When you remove the Teleporter in the Shared Bank, it clears the destination.

So let's see what kind of fun you can have with Teleporters. Make mazes and puzzles for your friends! Host parties that span several houses at once! Get creative!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
darkcloyd wrote:
oh! lol thanks:) can freinds use the teleporter too?
Yes, a Teleporter is open to anyone and everyone!