Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2014
With how it is currently set up, Team Up starts a countdown to enter a dungeon when a second person joins. This works out great in general, however there are some fights where you really need a third or fourth person. It would be nice if there was another option that would pop up asking if you wanted to proceed to the dungeon with the number of players you have or to wait for additional players.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Heuna on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
With how it is currently set up, Team Up starts a countdown to enter a dungeon when a second person joins. This works out great in general, however there are some fights where you really need a third or fourth person. It would be nice if there was another option that would pop up asking if you wanted to proceed to the dungeon with the number of players you have or to wait for additional players.
Agreed! I think there should be a team up chat box that appears whenever you join a team up so that you can communicate more easily with who you are with. Your idea would really help to fix those situations!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!

Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 First Max

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Nathan GreenEyes 75 Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah this would be good but I think KI would have implemented this feature awhile ago if they wanted it.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
This is a great idea, but both people have to agree. It would be similar to readying up in tournaments (I think). For now, the best way is to leave right before time's up and join back quickly to reset the timer, until there are more players.