Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teacher's Worlds

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
8
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
40
Mastermind
Nov 22, 2008
349
I thought Merle was from Dragonspyre as to in DS Academy there is a statue the looks like him when he was younger... Maybe he left to found Ravenwood....
As to Lydia's home, Candyland? Really? Are you trying to make fun of the board game??????????????? I though Professor Gryerose was from Wintertusk. Cyrus and Malistaire are easy they are from Dragonspyre. Dworgan is from werever Morganthe came from.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
85
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
70
I dunno about a lot of them, but for one thing I'm sure of is that Merle Ambrose is from Avalon.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
8
rest wrote:
I thought Merle was from Dragonspyre as to in DS Academy there is a statue the looks like him when he was younger... Maybe he left to found Ravenwood....
As to Lydia's home, Candyland? Really? Are you trying to make fun of the board game??????????????? I though Professor Gryerose was from Wintertusk. Cyrus and Malistaire are easy they are from Dragonspyre. Dworgan is from werever Morganthe came from.
No that is not Merele Ambrose. That is Cyrus Drake or Malistare Drake (look it up on the wiki)that is why it is called "the drake hatchery so mostly that goes to DS academy Lynda was from candyland. Just it is not on the spiral :D so you are wrong about the merele ambrose there

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
330
here is what i have found out

merle ambrose avalon
dalia falmea unknow
lydia greyrose candyworld
halston balestrom marleybone
moolinda wu mooshu
cyrus drake dragonspyre
malistare drake dragonspyre
dworgyn marleybone
alzhared krokotopia
harold argleston marleybone

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
185
Ok here is what i have of the teachers worlds! these are my opinions

Merle Ambrose Avalon

Falmea unknown

halston celestia

cyrus drake wizard city

malistare drake wizard city

moolinda wu mooshu

dworgyn i have no idea but i am guessing it might be some undiscovered world like famela

greyrose is from the gobblers world i think which might be candyworld or somewhere else.

alhazred is from krokotopia
those are my opinions

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
5
well it says in the avalon head at wizard101 central wiki that headmaster ambrose is from avalon

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
40
I think falmia was born in Avalon by the fire elf village. Also Merle Ambrose was born in Avalon.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
10
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
32
rest wrote:
I thought Merle was from Dragonspyre as to in DS Academy there is a statue the looks like him when he was younger... Maybe he left to found Ravenwood....
As to Lydia's home, Candyland? Really? Are you trying to make fun of the board game??????????????? I though Professor Gryerose was from Wintertusk. Cyrus and Malistaire are easy they are from Dragonspyre. Dworgan is from werever Morganthe came from.

this may shock you, but Morganthe is from Avalon.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
76
Whoa, I have too much time on my hands when I start worrying about where game characters come from. (it is fun reading about it though) Also, I know I am being picky but it is Spelled, not Spelt.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
21
coophol wrote:
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:
Balance: Arthur Wethersfield (might be spelt wrong) Marleybone obviously
Alhazard: Krokotopia another obvious one.

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Ice: Lydia Greyrose: Candyland

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Life: Moolinda Wu: Mooshu Obviously

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Death: Malorn Ashthorn: Wizard City
Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world
Malistare Drake: Wizard City or Dragonspyre

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!
-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,Glory is my way"

they already revealed where merle ambrose is from he is from avalon it says so in the begining of the world.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
21
Ellateena wrote:
coophol wrote:
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:
Balance: Arthur Wethersfield (might be spelt wrong) Marleybone obviously
Alhazard: Krokotopia another obvious one.

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Ice: Lydia Greyrose: Candyland

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Life: Moolinda Wu: Mooshu Obviously

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Death: Malorn Ashthorn: Wizard City
Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world
Malistare Drake: Wizard City or Dragonspyre

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!
-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,Glory is my way"



For your Information, there is no world called Edgeglen, Candyland or Firecat Lane! It's not Firecat Lane, it's Firecat Ally!

Sorry about the yelling

- Erin Goldenblossom
*yells * you do know none of these could have been invented yet. but he/she is just trying to get his/her ideas and imagination.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
21
vonawesome1 wrote:
alyshaya wrote:
Wow... I always though Prof. Balestrom was from Marleybone (because they have frogs there, as well.)

Anyway, as for Malistaire and Prof. Drake, I believe that they are from an unmentioned world, Wizard City, or Dragonspyre.

I always had the concept that Malistaire would actually be the RULER of Dragonspyre had it not been destroyed (and that that is what he meant by "...So that she might rule at my side." Saying that GDT was going to restore dragonspyre and it's hereditary monarchy AS WELL as Sylvia.)

And Headmaster Ambrose FOUNDED Ravenwood and established Wizard City. I am assuming that he is from Dragonspyre or perhaps another unmentioned world.


Balestrom is a frog, and an inventor- that, and his costume is stuck in the industrial revolution. I betcha he's a reformed Street Sweeper from the Ironworks.

In my fanfic, Malistaire was the ruler of Dragonspyre- therefore, I agree that your idea makes complete sense, with the whole hereditary-monarchy thing, and the line "so that [Sylvia] may rule at my side", in the cut-scene.

(I don't know if he and Cyrus are from there... but I'll bet my lunch that, wherever their home-world is, their mother is real proud. :P)

As for Headmaster Ambrose, he founded the Spiral- therefore, he was around before the Spiral was the Spiral. He's probably from some strange place that no one has ever heard of, and never will. ;)
they have realesed ambroses home world it is avalon and it says so in the beggining of it.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
21
maka05 wrote:
coophol wrote:
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:
Balance: Arthur Wethersfield (might be spelt wrong) Marleybone obviously
Alhazard: Krokotopia another obvious one.

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Ice: Lydia Greyrose: Candyland

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Life: Moolinda Wu: Mooshu Obviously

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Death: Malorn Ashthorn: Wizard City
Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world
Malistare Drake: Wizard City or Dragonspyre

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!
-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,Glory is my way"

well merle ambrose was born in avalon a world that did not come out yet soon you will get to be 80 level there, i dont know what candyland is maybe a unknown world with candy houses
candy land is where the gobblers came from and the ice teacher.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
21
alyshaya wrote:
Wow... I always though Prof. Balestrom was from Marleybone (because they have frogs there, as well.)

Anyway, as for Malistaire and Prof. Drake, I believe that they are from an unmentioned world, Wizard City, or Dragonspyre.

I always had the concept that Malistaire would actually be the RULER of Dragonspyre had it not been destroyed (and that that is what he meant by "...So that she might rule at my side." Saying that GDT was going to restore dragonspyre and it's hereditary monarchy AS WELL as Sylvia.)

And Headmaster Ambrose FOUNDED Ravenwood and established Wizard City. I am assuming that he is from Dragonspyre or perhaps another unmentioned world.
i dont want to hurt anyone but high lvl wizards would be more correct then low lvl ones because they have more expirieceand have been to more worlds hand people get it strait we know that merle and morganth are from avalon. If you look at what they give you, you should know there are mixed species in each world not just one kind. I think that Dwygorn is from marleybone because you do how many differant things live there. finnaly you cant tag a teacher to the world because of there school. exp Lydia Greyrose with wintertusk. thank you for putting this up.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
47
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
47
What if Falmea was from Fire Elf Village in Avalon? The spell trainer looks quite like her!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
5
coophol wrote:
Okay, another thing that has been making me crazy is where are the teachers from? Here's a list of what I know:
Balance: Arthur Wethersfield (might be spelt wrong) Marleybone obviously
Alhazard: Krokotopia another obvious one.

Storm: Balestrom: Edgeglen (I am sure about that one but the world might be spelt wrong :( )

Ice: Lydia Greyrose: Candyland

Fire: Dalia Falmea: Possibly Dragonspyre, Unknown world, or rumored to be born on Firecat Lane ( yes it is supposed to be Lane I think it's a place in Firecat Alley)

Life: Moolinda Wu: Mooshu Obviously

Myth: Cyrus Drake: Possibly in Wizard City or Dragonspyre ( he might of just grown up in Dragonspyre not 100% sure)

Death: Malorn Ashthorn: Wizard City
Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world
Malistare Drake: Wizard City or Dragonspyre

Merle Ambrose: Unknown and I don't think Wizard City because he knows Astral Magic unless he had a special teacher or something.

Please reply, if you have any guesses or corrections tell me please it will help very much :) Most of my answers were off central or wiki. I don't mean to bug you KI but can someone please tell us the answers to the unknown worlds it may even help with my other post about next world. A lot of Wizard101 Fans want to know so please reply! It may even result in lest questions being asked. If anyone wants to meet me I hang out in dye shop on realm scarecrow I am usually on my life Finnigan Darkflame (Level 70 life) or my balance Talon Talon ( Level 2 balance).
If anyone has any question that you think I might be able to answer ask me on this message board or my other form World Ideas. If you are going to try to meet me tell me your wizards name and school and what time you'll be there (please tell me the time western time). I hope this forum is very helpful to you.
P.S. I like your feedback if anyone agrees with me or likes my ideas tell me so i can make more in the future!
-Finnigan Darkflame "Valor,Justice,Glory is my way"



Merle Ambrose is from Alavon

And candy land is in wizard101 and is not a myth. I hope they make it a new world. The story is here - https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22775.ftl#117703

And is that why you give ice students candy when they turn in their homework early and get an A+ on it?

2