Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teachers spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2011
i thinck about it would be great that the theachers have spells like dowrgin
goblerstain
katenztain said dowrgin pull the lever!!!!!! then he pulled the lever and they created a monster called goblerstain, you, your team ,dowrgin and katenztain put gas masks and goblerstain farts and you see a glowing green gas nuke in the world.
or moolinda woo
moolinda milk moolinda make a tsunami of milk.
or lydia greyrose
freeze and broke
lydia greyrose freeze all enemies then she create a ice colosuss and he grave the frezeed enemies he lets go and fall in ground and ice broken and they fall in the ground
or flamea
volcano magma
flamea takes out a volcano and it throws magma to all enemies and then she take out a magma colosuss and brake the volcano and it fall inthe enemies
or halestorm balestor
thunder atack
halestorm balestorm make a hole with water with thunder sharks halestorm balestorm push the enemie to the water the sharks bite the enemie and then a lot of thunder bats atack
or syrus drake
gobler party
syrus drake is reading a book and a lot of goblers making a party syrus drake don not like the noise thats why he takes out a bunch of mith monsters and they scare the goblers an the goblers scared run ontop the enemies
or alhazared
scale of pain
alhazared make a giagiant scale and put the enemies in one part and then put a giagiant rock in the other part and when the rock falls on the scale the rock that weighs more that thr enemies thrown out on the floor

Defender
May 31, 2009
Fix the spelling, like, now D: Can't understand a word you said.

But teacher spells (the one's I could comprehend...) seem cool.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
Fix the spelling, like, now D: Can't understand a word you said.

But teacher spells (the one's I could comprehend...) seem cool.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

I agree. you need to spell better. just a bit of constructive criticism!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth