Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teacher spell exchange shop

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Have you ever gotten a spell from your teacher that you dont find useful? Well maybe we can have a teacher spell exchange shop. You can exchange the move that you learned from your teacher and give it to the shopkeeper and He/She will give you a differnt spell from a differnt school in return. The price can maybe be 10-50 crowns or 100-500 gold.(price depends on what lvl the move your exchanging is)

Notes:
You can NOT exchange a move for a school move thats higher than your lvl
Lvl 48 moves can't be exchanged
X pip spells cant be exchanged
Any minion can be exchanged for any kind of minion
I am not very sure if ambrose's spells should be exchangeable or not

As for where it is... i am not very sure where it can be. :? Just somewhere in Wizard City.

Give me your idea on what you think of the teacher spell exchange shop .

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
This is an all around bad idea. There is a reason for training points and for the spells that CAN'T be gotten from out of school.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
This is an all around bad idea. There is a reason for training points and for the spells that CAN'T be gotten from out of school.
I meant from the professors not from the school itself.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Have you ever gotten a spell from your teacher that you dont find useful? Well maybe we can have a teacher spell exchange shop. You can exchange the move that you learned from your teacher and give it to the shopkeeper and He/She will give you a differnt spell from a differnt school in return. The price can maybe be 10-50 crowns or 100-500 gold.(price depends on what lvl the move your exchanging is)

Notes:

As for where it is... i am not very sure where it can be. :? Just somewhere in Wizard City.

what about the ability to make your one spell but you can only make three and the max damage is 500 and you can add one effect to each

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I agree with Fred. I got some spells like that that would work.

The only glitch is for things like prisms,
so you trade 1 prism for a different prism?

Now that i think about it, i think that that would be a good plan.

So you cant trade like a minor touch for a cyclops minion.

T. Dunesword
Magus Theurigist

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009

Notes:

Certain spells belong only to a certain school. Exchanging them would not be right. You have to earn them or be in that school. It needed to be thought through, it just won't work. Not right, sorry.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Notes:

Certain spells belong only to a certain school. Exchanging them would not be right. You have to earn them or be in that school. It needed to be thought through, it just won't work. Not right, sorry.
Well think it this way,

You are exchangeing a spell YOU EARNED for a spell that you would like to EARN but cant EARN.

Also thanks flamelance for agreeing with my idea

And besides we all learn a spell that we dont find useful. for example

Myth
-blinding light(cause we already have stun)
-Myth caonvert(me being a conjerer i rely on my second school and some of my storm spells rather than risking a storm shield on convert)

Balance
-prisicion
-Hydra(some people tell me)

Life
-Guidence(most of the friends i have dont use it)
-sanctuary

Ice
-stun(people again tell me its not useful)
-idk what else

Death
-doom and gloom
-Banshee(told it does little damage for the amount of pips)

Fire
Choke
Link(not enough health and enough damage,dont'cha think)