Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tc vault

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 13, 2008
why was the tc vault never brought into game i know this isnt a major issue like the double gardening was because it was an 8 month wait but i just genuinely wanna know why exactly that it was tested in test realm but later was scrapped was it impossible to implement or too game breaking there were some people that really wanted to buy/craft them but never were able too

Administrator
iouman2013 on Aug 29, 2019 wrote:
why was the tc vault never brought into game i know this isnt a major issue like the double gardening was because it was an 8 month wait but i just genuinely wanna know why exactly that it was tested in test realm but later was scrapped was it impossible to implement or too game breaking there were some people that really wanted to buy/craft them but never were able too

Hi iouman2013! We've expressed recently how Test Realm is not meant to be a preview of exactly what's coming in the next build. Sometimes things are still in production for a major release or two afterward. sometimes they won't come to the game at all.

The TC Vault we're still analyzing and trying to decide what it's ultimate fate will be. We're very excited to see so much interest in it, which helps us to decide here!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Well, the treasure card vault, unlike anything else. Is an immediate desperate need due to trading that requires empowers and a player doesnt have space for more than 999, and any deckathalon treasure cards but a player doesnt have room for it because he got tc used for crafting

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
The main concern, was that out of anything else shown in that test realm, the treasure card vault was what people REALLY wanted

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'm still hoping too have a TC vault. That will make my tc trading amoung my wizards so much easier.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
This sounds amazing! I hope this comes to the game pretty soon. Definitely could use more room in my inventory.

Defender
Dec 13, 2008
The Storm King on Aug 30, 2019 wrote:
Well, the treasure card vault, unlike anything else. Is an immediate desperate need due to trading that requires empowers and a player doesnt have space for more than 999, and any deckathalon treasure cards but a player doesnt have room for it because he got tc used for crafting
not gonna lie yea i'm pretty much a massive empower tc hoarder and those would help immensely

Defender
Dec 13, 2008
i almost forgot about this post did the tc vault even come to a conclusion @sparck?